BHGE Completions and Wellbore Intervention division is offering the Assembly, Repair, Maintenance, & Overhaul (ARMO) Welder position to be based in Evansville, WY. Essential Responsibilities:
- Under general supervision, performs welding applications within one or more work teams.
- Performs visual and in-process inspections in accordance with API and ISO quality specifications.
- Helps facilitate the team in diagnosing, troubleshooting, and solving welding problems that enhance through-put within the work team.
- Responsible for supporting the team and team's objectives.
- Responsible for training team members.
- Required to pass periodic welding tests and qualifications in compliance with qualification procedures.
- High School Diploma or GED
- 3+ years of welding experience
- Knowledge of welding processes
- Must be able to read and interpret blueprints.
- Must be available to work Monday - Friday 7 am - 5 pm & On-Call schedule (late nights, weekends)
- Must be authorized to work in the US without sponsorship
- Knowledge of brazing processes strongly preferred
Evansville, WY 82636
This is your opportunity to learn more, do more, live the career you have imagined and be part of a truly diverse organization.
Baker Hughes, a GE company is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law. Learn more