Role Summary:The H-Pump and Water Applications Technical Support Manager
is the individual with the ultimate technical responsibility for H-Pump and Water applications in the West Area. This individual understands the unique fields, formations, and production challenges. They are well versed in Autograph PC, ESP, and H-Pump product technologies. This engineer is always seeking technical solutions to improve customers run time and seeks to understand the latest developments in their region as well as the relevant product technologies. They aspire to be viewed by the organization as someone who can efficiently and effectively solve the most challenging application issues in their basinEssential Responsibilities:
- Complete Autograph H-Pump and Water Applications ESP design's/sizing's for Districts various wells and Customers.
- Advises sales personnel, customers and potential customers on the technical issues that affect the installation or sales of Artificial Lift H-Pump Systems, & Water Application ESP products
- Provides support to operations and manufacturing while assisting sales personnel in the preparation of bids and presentations
- Meets with customers to develop and design products and services
- May train customers and/or field personnel on new products
- Requires travel to area operations locations
- Identifies new product opportunities and development strategies
- Interfaces with product line management and local management to support direction and strategies to best capture market opportunities
Job Capsule: Provides skilled level support for the product line(s), technical selling, key field product application, well prognosis, and product performance. Assists with prototype equipment applications and new product market introductions. Investigates unusual or unsatisfactory product performance to help determine root cause and preventative action. May be lead engineering/technical position in region or area. (Field Service Personnel not included).Handles special projects, as assigned. Desired Characteristics:
- Bachelor's Degree (Electrical or Mechanical Engineer preferred, other technical degrees considered)
- 3+ years relevant experience in Operations/Engineer environment
- 2+ years' experience with Water ESP Applications and H-Pump systems
- Proficient use of computer based programs (related to application of products.
- Extensive skill with MS Office Suite (Word, Excel, Powerpoint); SAP Preferred
- High-level knowledge about ESP technology and proper application solutions.
- Excellent verbal and written skills
- Ability to solve substantially difficult problems of complex nature and broad scope
As Technical support Engineer
for H-Pump Systems and H2O ESP Applications, the candidate will provide high-level support to the Western Area including:
- Good Technical communications
- Key field product and application support
- Well prognosis and product performance support as it relates to H2O ESP Applications, and H-Pump Systems
Position will service HPump and Water Systems markets within the West Area. Proximity to those markets is preferred, but not required. Possible locations are located in Casper WY, Minot ND, Cody WY, and Rangely CO, Huntington Beach CA, Bakersfield CA.
This is your opportunity to learn more, do more, live the career you have imagined and be part of a truly diverse organization.
Baker Hughes, a GE company is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law. Learn more