Baker Hughes, a GE company (NYSE:BHGE) is the world's first and only fullstream provider of integrated oilfield products, services and digital solutions. Drawing on a storied heritage of invention, BHGE harnesses the passion and experience of its people to enhance productivity across the oil and gas value chain.
BHGE helps its customers acquire, transport and refine hydrocarbons more efficiently, productively and safely, with a smaller environmental footprint and at lower cost per barrel. Backed by the digital industrial strength of GE, the company deploys minds, machines and the cloud to break down silos and reduce waste and risk, applying breakthroughs from other industries to advance its own.
With operations in over 120 countries, the company's global scale, local know-how and commitment to service infuse over a century of experience with the spirit of a startup - inventing smarter ways to bring energy to the world.
Follow Baker Hughes, a GE company on Twitter @BHGECo, or visit us at BHGE.com. Role Summary:
Baker Hughes, a GE company has an opening for a Refinery Site Manager - Downstream Chemicals in Whiting, IN. As a leader in the oilfield services industry, Baker Hughes, a GE company offers opportunities for qualified people who want to grow in our high performance organization. Our leading technologies and our ability to apply them safely and effectively create value for our customers and our shareholders. Baker Hughes, a GE company is an Equal Employment Affirmative Action Employer.Essential Responsibilities:
As a Refinery Site Manager you will have an excellent opportunity to manage all Baker Hughes, a GE company business and manage a team of BHGE personnel.
- Assist with the development of short and long range sales goals for refinery
- Lead and develop a team of account managers, representatives and chemical technicians
- Ensure compliance with BHGE Sales and Service Standards at customer account
- Engage and communicate with plant management at customer facility
- Support all customer needs on a daily basis - troubleshooting/optimization/etc...
- Identifies and closes new sales growth opportunities for BHGE
- Supervise all account managers, representatives and technicians on daily business needs
- Develop skills and careers of all BHGE employees at site
- Motivate Team and Drive value-added projects to completion
- Interact / entertain plant management members to maintain customer intimacy
- Prepare / attend monthly and quarterly business reviews for refinery business teams and management
- Prepare, submit, and forecast monthly billing statements
- Interfaces across the internal organization
- Builds strong relationships with key customers through value-selling and entertainment
- Bachelor's Degree in Technical Field (Chemical Engineering preferred)
- 5+ years' refinery chemical sales / service experience
- Management / supervisor experience
- Proven track record of successful sales achievements
- Excellent communication / organization skills are a must
- Strong understanding of refinery processes, process and water treatment programs (demulsification, corrosion control, fouling control, water treatment and finished fuel additives)
- Provide routine field technical and troubleshooting support
- Experience in bidding process in refinery setting a plus
- 5+ years of people management / development experience
- 10+ years refinery engineering / chemical sales / service experience
- Excellent financial management skills and / or P&L management experience
This is your opportunity to learn more, do more, live the career you have imagined and be part of a truly diverse organization.
Baker Hughes, a GE company is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law. Learn more