Baker Hughes, a GE company is hiring a SAP Master Data Finance Process Analyst based in Houston, Texas.
The SAP Master Data Finance Process Analyst takes a role in evaluating, maintaining and improving efficiency of financial master data. Contributes to the development and implementation of new procedures, policies, and systems to simplify and improve internal reporting.Essential Responsibilities:
- Manages daily requests for the creation and updated of SAP Finance Master Data (SAP Profit Centers, Cost Centers and General Ledger Accounts)
- Responsible for the adherence to governances rules and quality of the SAP Master Data
- Communication with the requestor and other relevant work streams.
- SAP Master Data change management.
- Supports special projects as assigned
- Bachelor's Degree in Accounting, Finance, or relevant discipline
- 2+ years of experience in Finance Processes, Principles, and Practices or Intermediate to advanced level experience with SAP modules (FI/CO Master Data Technical Settings)
- Intermediate to advanced skills in MS Excel
- Request management experience
- SAP BW experience is highly desirable
- Experience with SAP Plant and/or Materials Masters
- Knowledge of Oil and Gas industry / Oilfield services
- Intermediate to advanced skills in MS Excel and MS Access
- Ability to interact with all levels of management
- Excellent communication skills (verbal/written) in English
- Strong attention to detail
- Ability to collaborate, strong emphasis on teamwork, customer focused attitude
- Strong analytical and leadership skills
This is your opportunity to learn more, do more, live the career you have imagined and be part of a truly diverse organization.
Baker Hughes, a GE company is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law. Learn more