Education: High School/Secondary
Location: Rosyth, Scotland, United Kingdom
No location/work authorization restrictions found.
Oceaneering is a global provider of engineered services and products, primarily to the offshore energy industry. We develop products and services for use throughout the lifecycle of an offshore oilfield, from drilling to decommissioning. We operate the world's premier fleet of work class ROVs. Additionally, we are a leader in offshore oilfield maintenance services, umbilicals, subsea hardware, and tooling. We also use applied technology expertise to serve the defense, entertainment, material handling, aerospace, science, and renewable energy industries.
Duties & Responsibilities
To provide purchasing admin support to the Supply Chain Manager, Purchasing Team and SDS-R departments in line with company policies and procedures.
- May act as support lead.
- Can works independently under general supervision on routine work and may provide support on new or ambiguous
- May serve as a resource to others in the resolution of complex problems and issues.
- Manage the procurement process for production consumables and provide support to functional departments.
- Actively engage in supplier selection and negotiations including terms and conditions, incoterms, payment terms, pricing and service agreements.
- Requisition conversion to purchase orders after initial vetting.
- Creation of monthly purchase orders for specific vendors.
- Daily management of ImageNow and match exception reporting, including invoice queries.
- Responsible for the creation of monthly SOX controls and providing notification/reports to Supply Chain Manager for review/approval.
- Review supplier packets for new vendors to ensure they can be published on the Approved Vendors List (AVL)
- Maintenance of AVL certificate expiry, additions and deletions.
- Management of the hire register report.
- Completion of change order requests via functional departments.
- Support the production of Key Performance Indicators (KPIs) as required.
- Provide general assistance with company administration/ad hoc tasks.
- Review and maintain fixed pricing schedules for consumables.
- Support other divisions within the Rosyth campus as required.
- Participate in HSE Awareness - Observation Cards, HSE Safety Suggestions
- Carry out work in accordance with the Company Health, Safety, Environmental and Quality Systems.
- Perform the assigned tasks with due diligence regarding the Integrated Management Systems on the Company.
- Eliminate waste of whatever form, to suggest the use of more environmentally friendly substances and practices and contribute to the continuous improvement of the environment.
- Consistently display required levels of engagement and a positive `can-do` attitude while consistently supporting
Oceaneering culture of Safety, Quality, ongoing learning and continual improvement.
- Any other roles or tasks as required to support our business needs
Ensure that the Safety policies and procedures are understood and adhered to so far as is reasonably practicable in order to ensure a safe working environment.
- This position has NO direct supervisory responsibilities.
- Experience of working within a dynamic office environment.
- Chartered Institute Purchasing and Supply (CIPS) Qualification or studying towards CIPS Qualification
Knowledge, Skills, Abilities, and Other Characteristics
To perform the job successfully, an individual should demonstrate the following competencies:
- Good communication skills, both written and verbal
- Strong negotiation skills
- Able to work on own initiative and also part of a team
- Competent in ERP System
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Self motivated
- Customer service experience - responding promptly to customer needs
- Planning and organising - prioritises and plans work activities
- Adaptability - adapts to changes in the work environment
We offer a competitive salary, a comprehensive benefits package and the opportunity to advance in an international company. To apply, click 'Apply Now'.