Skills: Drilling Engineering
Experience: 3 + Years
Education: Bachelors/3-5 yr Degree
Employment Type: Full Time Contractor
Salary: Up to £0.00 per annum
Location: London, England, United Kingdom
In order to apply for this position, applicants MUST meet the following criteria. If your resume does not match these criteria, you will not be able to apply for this position.
Technical Assistant Well Delivery
Company: Oil and Gas Operator
Business Unit: Exploration & Production
Reports to: Regional Well Delivery Manager
Job Type: Contractor
Level of Experience: 3-5 years
Purpose of the job:
- Provide technical and administrative support to the Well Delivery function
Responsibilities / key objectives:
- Attend and facilitate the Department Meetings
- Focal point for all reporting (weekly, monthly etc.) in Well Delivery. Develop and produce Report Template with operations review and performance Statistics. Custodian of KPI sheet.
- Liaise with the Supply Chain and Project Controls internally to meet reporting requirements.
- Coordination and arranging meetings internally and externally.
- Morning call video conference set up and liaising with IT on issues related to this, as required.
- Administration of travel requests. Approved travel booker, adhering to travel policy and process.
- Coordinate and issue the drilling duty rota and contact lists.
- Coordinate and facilitate the new starter induction process and manage any staff departures
- Facilitate requirements for, and renewals of, subscriptions and licences.
- Produce ad-hoc reports, presentations and documents as required and assist with preparation of PowerPoint/Excel/Word Documents and manage the sign off process
- Support well engineers in document management creation and control
- Ensure all well handover documents are correctly compiled, verified, distributed and archived.
- Maintain an up-to-date competence and training matrix for all engineers incl. IWCF
- Lead the creation of a Well Engineering intranet page
- Manage Well Delivery Dispensation process - Record, Store and Monitor Dispensations until Close in liaison with Chief Well engineer
- Assist the Well Engineers with following up and closing actions of all action registers: Non Conformance Report register, Corrective Action Register, Lessons Learned Register
- Other general administrative support for the functional team and project teams e.g. submitting expenses, management whereabouts, updating contact lists and organograms, maintaining stationery supplies, SAP support
- In addition, provide other general TA / PA support to Group Drilling Function, where required.
Education / Qualifications:
- A technical, business, engineering or IT qualification would be desirable
Specific skills / experience:
- Software savvy essential
- High computer literacy is a must (Microsoft Office suite as a minimum)
Petroplan is a global organisation which specialises in connecting skilled professionals with exceptional contract and permanent career opportunities throughout the oil, gas and energy industry. This has been our focus since Petroplan was formed in 1976.
Our company aim isn't to be the largest industry recruitment specialist but rather the best. As such, our recruitment services, contractor management and specialised support is tailored to meet the individual needs of candidates, contractors and clients. Petroplan's local offices across Europe, the Middle East, North America, Asia-Pacific, Africa and Australasia support projects throughout forty countries. Our client portfolio includes multi-national companies, together with niche organisations focusing on a specialist discipline or location.
For more information please feel free to visit our website http://petroplan.com
Petroplan is an established Global Recruitment Organization supplying technical manpower and administrative services to the oil, gas and petro-chemical industries. Formed in 1976, Petroplan has over three decades’ experience and knowledge of global staffing markets to support feasibility studies through engineering and construction to ongoing operations and maintenance contracts.
Petroplan holds major global supply agreements with leading oil, gas and chemical operators and main contractors on a sole or preferred supplier basis. Our network of offices and strategic partner organizations provide on-the-ground support for clients and contracted individuals and teams in over 30 worldwide locations.
Our key discipline areas, which we regularly recruit for our clients, cover all phases of oil and gas exploration, production and refining projects:
Please visit us at www.petroplan.com for further information on our services and current vacancies.