Skills: IT - Analysis & Management
Education: Masters Degree
Employment Type: Full Time Salaried Employee
No location/work authorization restrictions found.
Salary; Market Competitive
Start Date: July 2019
As a Penetration Tester within the Cybersecurity team, you will perform security assessments for clients through attack and penetration (primarily network penetration testing, web application vulnerability assessment and source code security review)
• Evaluate and analyse threat, vulnerability, impact and risk to security issues discovered from security assessments
• Advise clients on the security issues, including explanation on the technical details and how they can remediate the vulnerabilities in the systems
• Consistently deliver quality client services and manage expectations of client service delivery
• Monitor progress, manage risk and ensure key stakeholders are kept informed about progress and expected outcomes
• Degree in Computer Science, Computer/Electrical Engineering, Information Technology or equivalent
• Professional certifications such as Offensive Security Certified Professional (OSCP), GIAC Penetration Tester (GPEN), Certified Information Systems Auditor (CISA) and / or Certified Information Systems Security Professional (CISSP)
• Knowledge in penetration testing, programming, networks and operating systems
All the best & Good Luck!
To help Leap29 find you that perfect job, we need to store and process your personal information.
That means that your details will be entered into Leap29's database and our consultants may contact you from time to time with relevant job opportunities.
By applying you're confirming you're happy for us to do that!