The Customer Order and Fulfillment Specialist manages customer orders from placement on the manufacturing plant to shipment to the region. They are responsible for interfacing with the regional material teams, providing consistent and informative updates, coordinating customer projects, and conferring with manufacturing departments on any changes or additional customer requests.Essential Responsibilities:
- Maintenance of the Open Order Book, including ISTO creation, ZOOB updates, and system date alignment.
- Track and provide updates/ progress of orders and communicates changes effectively between teams.
- Works with Supply Chain support teams including Logistics, Quality, and S&OP.
- Ensures ordering processes are consistent with procedures.
- Handles special projects, as assigned.
- Bachelor's Degree or High School Diploma/GED and 5+ of Supply Chain experience
- 3+ years of SAP
- Excellent communication skills
- Excellent skills with Microsoft Excel
- Excellent ability to work under pressure and stress environment to meet goals and deadlines
- Strong analytical skills
- Strong attention to details
- Excellent organizational skills
- Great team player
- Must be compliant to all Baker Hughes policies and procedures
- Conduct all business activities in accordance to Baker Hughes HSE policies
- Have background in Supply Chain environment
- APICS CPIM Certified
- Business Degree preferred
- Knowledge of the Customer Quality Plan preferred
7101 Hollister, Houston, Texas 77040
This is your opportunity to learn more, do more, live the career you have imagined and be part of a truly diverse organization.
Baker Hughes, a GE company is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law. Learn more