Skills: IT - Analysis & Management
Experience: 7 + Years
Education: High School/Secondary
Employment Type: Full Time Contractor
Location: Midland, Texas, United States
In order to apply for this position, applicants MUST meet the following criteria. If your resume does not match these criteria, you will not be able to apply for this position.
Located in region: North America
Job Description: Duties
• Build, maintain and update reserves and budget databases in Aries, Spotfire, Access and SQL.
• Gather, organize and analyze production, technical and economic data from internal and external sources.
• Coordinate information dissemination from internal and external databases into reports for review.
• Assist in economic forecasting and evaluation.
• Analyze and load LOE data from lease operating statements and incorporate into economic models.
• Track and monitor operated and non-operated capital projects.
• Audit departmental workflow processes to ensure data quality and fidelity.
• Analyze and load marketing and pricing information, including basis differentials, pertinent contract data
and plant statements into economic models for analysis.
• 7 years of direct industry experience as a Reservoir Engineering Technician.
• Motivated self-starter requiring minimal supervision.
• Through understanding of oil and gas terminology.
• Excellent written and communication skills.
• Demonstrated team player with good leadership skills.
• Advanced computer skills.
• Aries & Access power user
• Experience with Spotfire, Harmony and SQL
• General oil and gas industry experience preferred.
• College degree in Computer Science or Mathematics preferred .
• Must pass a pre-employment background screen and drug test.
• Must be eligible to work in the United States indefinitely.
Competentia is more than a staffing company; we combine our long experience in the industry with a continuing commitment to innovation to provide a different level of customer service.
From the moment you begin planning your projects Competentia offers you real advantages in all areas related to staffing your teams and managing your manpower resources.
We offer strategic staffing solutions ranging from recruitment and onboarding to training, payrolling and mobilizing your human capital.
Above all we offer the expertise, experience and integrity to bring you genuine peace of mind as you manage one of the most challenging aspects of the modern technical market place.