Company: Baker Hughes, a GE Company
Experience: 7 + Years
Education: Masters Degree
Employment Type: Full Time Salaried Employee
Location: Houston, Texas, United States
In order to apply for this position, applicants MUST meet the following criteria. If your resume
does not match these criteria, you will not be able to apply for this position.
Baker Hughes, a GE Company is currently hiring for a Senior Financial Reporting Manager/Chart of Accounts Leader based in Houston, TX or Florence, Italy.
This role will be responsible for BHGE Chart of Accounts and related governance. He/she will collaborate with counterparties in finance and IT teams to ensure accuracy of BHGE Consolidation and Reporting process.
• Maintain BHGE Chart of account, provide guidance on account usage and ensure compliance with BHGE policies
• Partner with BHGE Technical, External reporting & FP&A teams to effectively support SEC & management reporting and ensure that the chart of account is up to date in accordance with required disclosure and USGAAP principles
• Collaborate with counterparts in finance and IT teams to identify and recommend process and system improvements in relation to chart of accounts and its governance as well as consolidation and reporting process
• Be the primary contact of the Enterprise Finance Date Management director within the IT team and collaborate with the data management team to effectively structure and govern financial data and work with data owners on governance.
• Be responsible to oversight the consolidation process
• Support of ERP implementations - ensuring reporting consistency
• Support various simplification initiatives across the BHGE including Company Codes reductions, Chart of accounts usage/guidance, DR/CR reporting
• Work with BHGE Financial Reporting Leader to develop a world class Consolidation & reporting team
• Ensure key processes and controls are in place to support a world class financial closing operation
• Develop trainings
• Support ad-hoc requests from the segment Global Controller
• Bachelor's Degree in Accounting or Finance
• Minimum of 7 years of Accounting experience
• Prior working knowledge with Hyperion
• Prior experience with Consolidations and Reporting
• Ability to work in matrix organization
• Ability to manage and direct staff
• Certified Public Accountant or Master's Degree in Business Administration
• Ability to anticipate, identify, and resolve complex financial issues
• Strong oral and written communication skills
• Strong interpersonal and leadership skills
• PC proficiency
Houston, TX or Florence, Italy
This is your opportunity to learn more, do more, live the career you have imagined and be part of a truly diverse organization.
Baker Hughes, a GE company is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law. Learn more