Baker Hughes a GE Company offers the opportunity as an experienced Cementing Field Specialist to join the Cementing Services Team based in Malaysia. As a leading oilfield service company, Baker Hughes a GE Company offers numerous training& learning opportunities, as well as great career prospects and high-profile project portfolio.Essential Responsibilities:
- Under general supervision receives established instructions on routine work and detailed instructions on well site activity.
- Work is reviewed for accuracy and overall adequacy.
- Assists in performing checks and loading of necessary product and equipment required for scheduled cementing operations; including operations and maintenance of equipment and facility.
- Works with crew on location to prepare equipment.
- Provides record of such equipment, other assemblies as run and product consumed to the customer representative at the rig/well site.
- Drives Company vehicles in a safe manner, observing all Company and government regulations and arrives safely at well site or other designated destination at scheduled time.
- Assists with training of assigned personnel in operations and maintenance.
- Promotes and maintains good customer relations.
- Performs all required responsibilities safely and as described in the standard operations manual.
- Performs other related duties as required.
- Conducts all business activities in accordance with BHGE HSE policies, legal compliance requirements and BHGE Core Values
- Technical Degree preferred.
- 5 years and above experience in execution of cementing jobs, pumping and pressure testing
- Experience in coordinating and directing the activities of Field Operators
- Experience in Pump Cement Unit
- Experience is BHGE cementing equipment will be added advantage
- Good functional / technical, customer focus, communication, interpersonal, and team work skills.
- Possess good leadership skills
- Good technical aptitude
- Good Mechanical Knowledge