Scope of Work:
- 3D design and DWGS in SmartPlant 3D(SP3D) environment
- Guide and Assist the team and other project supporting personnel to execute FEED/ Detailed engineering activities.
- The role mandates previous experience in offshore platform design and including substructure, topsides and bridges.
- Experience in SACs suite of software use and Offshore structural design codes and standards. specification is must.
- Experience in Offshore 8 to 10 years.
- Guiding to enhance technical competence of structural personal, Promote career development within the group, Benchmark structural design/ drafting/ 3D modeling activities to identify areas of improvement.
- Technical supervision of Project designated structural engineering team of engineers/designer 3D modelers in the execution of their duties.
- Manage interface and to work closely alongside other disciplines, operations teams throughout FEED, Detailed design, Procurement, Construction and Commissioning.
- Knowledge of Fabrication yard procedures, Installation engineering.
Established in 1978, NES Global Talent provides a complete range of contract and permanent talent solutions to the Oil and Gas, Power, Construction and Infrastructure, Life Sciences, Manufacturing and IT sectors worldwide. With more than 40 offices in 28 countries, we are able to provide our clients with the engineering and technical expertise they need, wherever and whenever it is needed. Offering far more than a traditional recruitment service, we fully support our contractors while they are on assignment with everything from securing visas and work permits, to providing market leading benefits packages and accommodation, ensuring they are safely and compliantly able to support our clients.