Skills: Business Analyst, IT - Analysis & Management
Experience: 7 + Years
Education: High School/Secondary
Employment Type: Full Time Salaried Employee
Location: United Kingdom
No location/work authorization restrictions found.
Our core values includeintegrityandethics,impartiality, customer focusandsafety at workand are Top Employer for the seventh consecutive year.
Role: IS Support Specialist (North West Europe)
Location: Atlas Business Park, Manchester
SUPPORTING A GLOBAL LEADER
Bureau Veritas operates in a wide range of sectors, delivering Testing, Inspection and Certification services to some of the biggest household names.
With more than 400,000 clients worldwide, we are a true global leader; helping to ensure the safety, quality and sustainability of parts, plant, properties and more. Our client list covers everyone from major retailers and petro-chemical companies, to global banks and international airports.
TEAM PLAYER WITH INDIVIDUAL RESPONSIBILITY
We are looking for an experienced IS Business Analyst to join our team in supporting the administration, management and maintenance of a number of bespoke web based applications which are used throughout Bureau Veritas North West Europe.
This is fantastic role that you can really make your own. This role will see you take the lead on key projects in relation to in-house applications and the implementation of new applications through to facilitating workshops on analysing data from end user feedback to make day to day functional improvements for our business areas.
You play a key role in liaising between operations and support to ensure all business requirements are being translated and communicated effectively. You will then provide 'after live' support onsite and back office to ensure operational effectiveness.
Key aspects include:
- Manage relationship with HQ regarding corporate software.
- Advise and support management (BU, country or district) in decision making processes regarding applications (also with regard to budget processes).
- Develop and distribute (management) reports with help of in-house tools.
- Advise on technical software matters.
- Manage, administrate and implement local and district software solutions.
- Participate in internal audits on production tools.
HAVE YOU GOT THE RIGHT ATTRIBUTES?
If you have advanced IS technical knowledge or are currently a Business Analyst who has been involved in projects then we would love to hear from you. Strong communications are essential to ensure stakeholder and end user relationships are management successfully.
A GLOBAL LEADING ORGANISATION
Employing close to 66,500 employees across 140 locations worldwide, only Bureau Veritas can offer:
- Structured development programmes to help you fulfil your potential, including face to face and e-learning programmes
- The opportunity to contribute towards delivering excellence for high profile clients, including some of the world's most recognised brands
- A long list of awards recognition including Top Employer seven years in a row and continued success in the RoSPA Occupational Health and Safety Awards
- Comprehensive financial package including competitive salary and allowances, defined contribution pension, 25 days holiday plus Bank Holidays, various insurances including Private Health Insurance and other flexible benefits to suit individual requirements
Please be aware that all roles within Bureau Veritas UK&I may require a DBS, Credit or Security Clearance Check.
Bureau Veritas isan equal opportunity employer. No job applicant or employee shall receive less favourable treatment because of their gender, marital or civil partnership status, sexual orientation, colour, race, ethnic origin, religion, disability or age.
Bureau Veritas operates a strict Code of Ethics that ensures the proper conduct of our day-to-day business.
Created in 1828, Bureau Veritas is a global leader in Testing, Inspection and Certification (TIC), delivering high quality services to help clients meet the growing challenges of quality, safety, environmental protection and social responsibility.
As a trusted partner, Bureau Veritas offers innovative solutions that go beyond simple compliance with regulations and standards, reducing risk, improving performance and promoting sustainable development.
Bureau Veritas core values include integrity and ethics, impartial counsel and validation, customer focus and safety at work.
Bureau Veritas is recognized and accredited by major national and international organizations.