Baker Hughes, a GE company (NYSE:BHGE) is the world's first and only full stream provider of integrated oilfield products, services and digital solutions. Drawing on a storied heritage of invention, BHGE harnesses the passion and experience of its people to enhance productivity across the oil and gas value chain.
BHGE helps its customers acquire, transport and refine hydrocarbons more efficiently, productively and safely, with a smaller environmental footprint and at lower cost per barrel. Backed by the digital industrial strength of GE, the company deploys minds, machines and the cloud to break down silos and reduce waste and risk, applying breakthroughs from other industries to advance its own.
With operations in over 120 countries, the company's global scale, local know-how and commitment to service infuse over a century of experience with the spirit of a startup - inventing smarter ways to bring energy to the world.
Follow Baker Hughes, a GE company on Twitter @BHGECo, or visit us at BHGE.com. Role Summary:
Searching for candidates with strong SAP or Oracle Application Security experience and knowledge. The successful candidate will be part of a team operating globally to enhance and support an evolving SAP environments. You will engage and work with business customers and IT support teams to develop, deploy and maintain solutions, implement and insure compliance to standards, and provide input as a subject matter expert.
The position focuses on support, maintenance, and enhancement to implemented Oracle/SAP solutions. Ensures adherence to standards, policies and procedures globally. This position requires expertise in a broad portfolio of activities including customer service, strong understanding of information security management principles, Oracle/SAP applications application security implementation methodologies, role-based access controls, distributed systems administration, oracle technical layer, securing interfaces, and work with compliance and risk teams.Essential Responsibilities:
- Provide governance oversight of assignment and completion of security tasks, design and review of solutions, quality assurance, compliance adherence, problem resolution, and managed resource to complete security tasks.
- Coordinate and collaborate with business and IT support teams to provide and deliver a quality, secured solution
- Recommends and develops security measures to protect information against unauthorized modification or loss.
- Ability to take a broad view of the position and take initiative to communicate, interact, and cooperate with others to ensure that all aspects of a task are addressed
- Understand & document the security scope of the project based upon the business security requirements.
- Provide an estimate of security effort of the projects and work closely with project manager, the risk team, and the compliance team as needed.
- Provide strategic and technical leadership in Oracle or SAP Security
- Serve as the Oracle or SAP Security subject matter expert
- Serve as technical/architecture consultant to the project security resource
- Perform administrative Task
- Design, test, document and implement security best practice controls for Oracle/SAP security solution, interface security, communication security, etc...
- Adherence to BHGE SOX and SOD controls
- Works with business and project teams to troubleshoot issues, identify, and implement the appropriate solutions.
- Review existing IT General Controls, Segregation of Duties (SOD) and Sensitive Access matrix and identify the gaps
- Identify IT General controls, SODs and Sensitive Access that can be added to the existing SOD Matrix based on business processes and system architecture
- Bachelor Degree in Business or Information Technology
- Minimum of 15 years of hands-on experience implementing, maintaining ERP security concepts, strategies, and operational administration in supported application systems.
- Comprehensive knowledge of ERP Oracle or SAP Application Security and Risk Management
- Functional knowledge of ERP Oracle or SAP, GRC, and critical access requirements
- Demonstrates a logical and structured approach to time management and task prioritization.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to work under pressure and to strict deadline
- Excellent MS Office Skills (Excel, Word, Outlook, etc..)
- Excellent communication, organizational and time management skills with ability to manage multiple priorities and meet deadlines
- Client focused and support oriented, with strong customer service skills
- Analytical and Detail Oriented
- Action oriented and drive results
- Strong ability to work creatively and analytically in a problem-solving environment
- Adaptable to changing environment
- Proven success in contributing to a team-oriented environment
- US - Houston, Texas - Aldine Westfield Drive
Baker Hughes, a GE company is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law. Learn more