Company: Baker Hughes, a GE Company
Skills: IT - Software Development
Experience: 5 + Years
Education: High School/Secondary
Employment Type: Full Time Salaried Employee
Location: Bengaluru, Karnataka, India
In order to apply for this position, applicants MUST meet the following criteria. If your resume
does not match these criteria, you will not be able to apply for this position.
Baker Hughes, a GE company (NYSE:BHGE) is the world's first and only fullstream provider of integrated oilfield products, services and digital solutions. Drawing on a storied heritage of invention, BHGE harnesses the passion and experience of its people to enhance productivity across the oil and gas value chain.
BHGE helps its customers acquire, transport and refine hydrocarbons more efficiently, productively and safely, with a smaller environmental footprint and at lower cost per barrel. Backed by the digital industrial strength of GE, the company deploys minds, machines and the cloud to break down silos and reduce waste and risk, applying breakthroughs from other industries to advance its own.
People are a key part of our success and how we do business; hence, we invest in our 64,000+ employees in over 120 countries. Fostering a diverse and inclusive workforce is not just the right thing to do, but critical to achieving a competitive advantage.
Follow Baker Hughes, a GE company on Twitter @BHGECo, or visit us at BHGE.com.
Role Summary:The person will be part of the technical team for BHGE Teamcenter PLM Software development support.
Will be responsible for SW development on multiple PLM systems working in collaboration with the App. owners and DEV/OPS team and the System administration. On need will lead a team of developers and verify the quality of the artifacts and the archival of the same.
Will coordinate contractors and will interact with other BHGE parties to deploy the packages
Essential Responsibilities:1. The person will mostly works on PLM operations / support, anyhow it will be requested the analysis, design and development of an application / HW solutions road maps.
2. Gathers and analyzes data and develops architectural solutions or changes to fit specific project or performance requirements. Participates in the Infrastructure architecture governance model. Supports the development of software, data, and technology. Contributes to the designs and deployment of infrastructure solutions meeting standardization, consolidation, security, regulatory compliance and application system qualities, for different businesses.
3. on need will lead the team of developers and manage the deploy schedule for the different DES and functional requirement.
4. Review and comment functional spec and create/update tech and deploy guide. Perform code quality assessment
5. Analyze requirements and Provide effort estimation and to work on Release Planning
6. Review and Approve Tech spec.
7. Create & Manage Change Control Process for QA & Production Release in co-ordination with other teams.Qualifications/Requirements:The person will have proven experience on one of the two below listed group of skills with at list 5+ years of working experience
Experience in Teamcenter Implementation, Customization and Support Experience in Teamcenter SOA, ITK, Java, C, C++ customization
Hands on experience in Teamcenter PLMXML and TCXML.
Data Model Implementation in BMIDE, BMIDE configuration and TC code deployment practice
Rich Client User Interface modifications through stylesheets, new Business Object Wizards, and custom menu options.
Worked with any version control software such as SVN, CVS, Visual Source Safe, etc. and Managed Code Library.
Should have experience on working with Multiple CAD Integrations.
Experience on SQL scripting and batch/shell scripting.
Desired Characteristics:Be able a good team player
Leadership and motivational skills
Analytical and problem-solving capabilities
Able to prioritize issues and follow up with tasks assignments
Strong written and oral communication skills
Strong presentation skills
Project management experience
This is your opportunity to learn more, do more, live the career you have imagined and be part of a truly diverse organization.
Baker Hughes, a GE company is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law. Learn more