The Sr. Enterprise IT Security Architect for Identity and Access Management (IAM) will join Baker Hughes Identity and Access Management team, that is part of Cybersecurity Risk and Compliance organization. He/She will assist in the execution of the strategy, future direction, and product roadmap delivery for Baker Hughes' IAM technology solutions. The candidate will collaborate with the various Security and Information Technology teams globally to ensure that they have what is needed to protect the enterprise, and that best practices are implemented uniformly across the company.
As any Identity & Access Management (IAM) Senior Enterprise Architect, the candidate will be responsible for the implementation of the developing and driving adoption of best practices around security identity and access management (IAM) within Baker Hughes platforms.
The candidate will have hands on experience on Active Directory (including Azure), Access Manager (Savyint, Sailpoint or similar tools), PAM (CyberArk or similar tools) and other IAM technologies.Essential Responsibilities:
In the role of Sr. Enterprise IT Security Architect, you will:
- Be able to connect the dots across domains and develop cross-domain identity and security solutions
- Train new team members in specific technology or process area
- Develop trusted relationships and maintain an effective network across Baker Hughes DT organization to ensure alignment and drive a "One Baker Hughes" approach
- Provide content and deliver status updates for key stakeholders, including but not limited to, Compliance Risk and Cyber Security Leadership team, Product leaders, DT Control Owners
- Have a comprehensive, in-depth understanding of complex and highly technical Identity & Access Management concepts and principles of Cyber Security
- Have strong knowledge of security concepts in technologies that intersect with Identity Management
- Be responsible for developing and driving adoption of best practices around identity and access management (IAM) within Baker Hughes platforms
- Use proven expertise to assess the design and deployment of high performance and scalable identity management systems to ensure the security of our business
- Assist with the deployment and configuration of new secure identity technologies through testing, rating and reporting on various potential solutions, with the objective of recommending the best solution for the current environment, and according to Baker Hughes IAM implementation strategy
- Assist in the planning of key IAM projects and monitoring progress.
- Provide architectural direction for enterprise-wide IAM security technology
- Provide expert advice and assistance relating to all aspects of identity to broader IT, Business Units, Baker Hughes Identity and Access Management team teams, while communicating concepts of IAM to a broad range of audiences outside Security
- Collaborate closely with the various Security, Information Technology, and application teams globally to ensure Baker Hughes IAM tools, configurations, and industry best practices are implemented uniformly across the company
- Lead stakeholders through the requirements to production deployment
- Create and maintain documented standards, processes and procedures, aligning to company culture, policy and best practices
- Create user guides and functional documentation as needed.
- Understand technical nature of the issues to be able to help resolve the impediments
- Cultivate robust and sustainable working relationships between Security, business, and technology teams to foster a cross-functional team environment
- Bachelor's degree in Information Technology, Computer Science or related field, or equivalent work experience.
- Minimum of 7 years with relevant professional experience in Identity and Access Management, and Cyber Security
- Must be willing to travel less than 25% of the time
- Must be willing to work out of an office located in Houston, TX
- 7 years of technical experience with AD system administration, cyber security, and networking (e.g. Microsoft Enterprise Active Directory and ADFS)
- 5 years of experience with modern Identity and Access Management (IAM) processes and technologies
- 1-3 years' experience with IAM in the Cloud (e.g. Azure AD, AD Connect, and AWS IAM)
- Experience in process definition, workflow design and process mapping
- Demonstrated ability to create documentation / technical content
- Preferred Skills of the Security Identity & Access Management (IAM) Architect:
- Strong technical experience with application development and support
- Microsoft, Amazon, Cloud, and Security Certifications (e.g. AWS Certified Solutions Architect, Certificate of Cloud Security Knowledge (CCSK), Microsoft Certified Specialist Implementing Microsoft Azure Infrastructure Solutions, CISSP, CISM, etc.)
- Exposure to Scaled Agile Framework and agile best practices
- Experience with Lean and Kanban processes
- Experience with secure programming practice, Java, servlets, Savyint /SailPoint, Thycotic/Cyberark, IDaaS (Okta), cloud security, network components, e, g., firewalls and proxies
This is your opportunity to learn more, do more, live the career you have imagined and be part of a truly diverse organization.
Baker Hughes is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law. Learn more