Skills: IT - SAP / ERP, Security
Experience: 15 + Years
Education: Bachelors/3-5 yr Degree
Employment Type: Full Time Salaried Employee
Location: Houston, Texas, United States
No location/work authorization restrictions found.
Baker Hughes, a GE company (NYSE:BHGE) is the world's first and only fullstream provider of integrated oilfield products, services and digital solutions. Drawing on a storied heritage of invention, BHGE harnesses the passion and experience of its people to enhance productivity across the oil and gas value chain.
BHGE helps its customers acquire, transport and refine hydrocarbons more efficiently, productively and safely, with a smaller environmental footprint and at lower cost per barrel. Backed by the digital industrial strength of GE, the company deploys minds, machines and the cloud to break down silos and reduce waste and risk, applying breakthroughs from other industries to advance its own.
With operations in over 120 countries, the company's global scale, local know-how and commitment to service infuse over a century of experience with the spirit of a startup - inventing smarter ways to bring energy to the world.
Follow Baker Hughes, a GE company on Twitter @BHGECo, or visit us at BHGE.com.
Searching for candidates with strong SAP Security experience and knowledge. The successful candidate will be part of a team operating globally to enhance and support evolving SAP environments. You will engage and work with business customers and IT support teams to develop, deploy and maintain solutions, implement and insure compliance to standards, and provide input as a subject matter expert.
The position focuses on support, maintenance, and enhancement to implemented SAP solutions. Ensures adherence to standards, policies and procedures globally. This position requires expertise in a broad portfolio of activities including customer service, SAP applications application security implementation methodologies, role-based access controls, distributed systems administration, SAP Security in ABAP and Netweaver stacks, design, securing interfaces, and work with compliance and risk teams.
- Serve as the SAP Security subject matter expert
- Coordinate and collaborate with business and IT support teams to provide and deliver a quality, secured solution
- Design, advise, test, implement and document security best practice controls for SAP security solution, interface security, communication security, etc...
- Work with business and project teams to troubleshoot issues with security objects, identify, and implement appropriate solutions.
- Strong understanding of information security management principles
- Implement Security notes, upgrades, legal/compliance patches, deployments and enhancements
- Recommend and develop security measures to protect information against unauthorized modification or loss.
- Provide support for SAP Security including user administration, role administration, and customer services.
- Adherence to BHGE SOX and SOD controls
- Review existing IT General Controls, Segregation of Duties (SOD) and Sensitive Access matrix and identify the gaps
- Identify IT General controls, SODs and Sensitive Access that can be added to the existing SOD Matrix based on business processes and system architecture
- Ability to take a broad view of the position and take initiative to communicate, interact, and cooperate with others to ensure that all aspects of a task are addressed
- Bachelor Degree in Business or Information Technology
- Minimum of 15 years of hands-on experience implementing and maintaining SAP security concepts and strategies (role design, profile generation, authorization objects, etc.) and operational administration (PFCG role maintenance)
- Comprehensive knowledge of SAP Security and Risk Management
- Functional knowledge of SAP ECC, GTS, CRM, BW, Portal, Solution Manager and GRC modules and the critical access requirements
- Demonstrates a logical and structured approach to time management and task prioritization.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to work under pressure and to strict deadline
- Excellent MS Office Skills (Excel, Word, Outlook, etc..)
- Legal authorization to work in the U.S. is required. We will not sponsor individuals for employment visas, now or in the future, for this job
- Must be willing to work out of an office located in the Houston, TX.
Additional Eligibility Requirement:
- GE will only employ those who are legally authorized to work in the United States for this opening.
- Excellent communication, organizational and time management skills with ability to manage multiple priorities and meet deadlines
- Client focused and support oriented, with strong customer service skills
- Analytical and Detail Oriented
- Action oriented and drive results
- Strong ability to work creatively and analytically in a problem-solving environment
- Adaptable to changing environment
- Proven success in contributing to a team-oriented environment
US - Houston, Texas - Aldine Westfield Drive
Baker Hughes, a GE company is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law. Learn more