Skills: IT - Software Development
Experience: 2 + Years
Location: Rosharon, Texas, United States
In order to apply for this position, applicants MUST meet the following criteria. If your resume does not match these criteria, you will not be able to apply for this position.
Roles and Responsibilities:
• Work with Subject Matter Experts to understand data streams
• Create algorithms to process data
• Create algorithms to identify features in data
• Use machine learning, neural networks or other AI tools to improve the identification of features in data
• Create windows executables with simple graphical user interfaces to display the output from the algorithms
• Create slides summarizing work completed or to be completed to upper management and stakeholders
• Regularly present on the project status
• Train Field Personnel on how to use GUIs that were developed
• Lead the implementation of the developed algorithms onto larger software platforms (provide guidance and answers questions to/from external software team)
Qualifications and Experience:
• University Bachelor's, Master's or PhD Degree in Computer Science, Engineering or related field
• Preferred degree in Mechanical Engineering, Electrical Engineering, Robotics, etc with coursework in computer science (signal processing, machine learning, AI)
• Prior work with signal processing and developing algorithms
• Experience with Neural Networks, Machine Learning and/or AI
• Experience with complementary signal processing such as audio signal processing, speech recognition, etc is a plus
• Team player
• Must be able to legally work and reside in the US, without sponsorship.
Schlumberger is an equal employment opportunity employer. Qualified applicants are considered without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, status as a protected veteran or other characteristics protected by law.
Schlumberger is a VEVRAA Federal Contractor- priority referral Protected Veterans requested
A tradition of excellence and innovation
We’re the world’s leading provider of integrated pore-to-pipeline technology solutions to the oil and gas industry. We’re also a leading employer in our sector—with a reputation for hiring the best and the brightest people and keeping them at the top of their game through rewarding career-long development opportunities.
Each day, in 85 countries, we help our customers find and produce oil and gas in ways that demonstrate respect for both people and the environment. Today’s industry challenges call for new ideas, techniques, and solutions. If you want to drive your career and want to grow with a company that’s embraced new ways of thinking since 1927, we may have the career for you.
Schlumberger is ranked in the Global Top 10 in Rigzone's Ideal Employer Rankings - find out more here.