Baker Hughes, a GE company (NYSE:BHGE) is the world's first and only fullstream provider of integrated oilfield products, services and digital solutions. Drawing on a storied heritage of invention, BHGE harnesses the passion and experience of its people to enhance productivity across the oil and gas value chain.
BHGE helps its customers acquire, transport and refine hydrocarbons more efficiently, productively and safely, with a smaller environmental footprint and at lower cost per barrel. Backed by the digital industrial strength of GE, the company deploys minds, machines and the cloud to break down silos and reduce waste and risk, applying breakthroughs from other industries to advance its own.
People are a key part of our success and how we do business; hence, we invest in our 64,000+ employees in over 120 countries. Fostering a diverse and inclusive workforce is not just the right thing to do, but critical to achieving a competitive advantage.
Follow Baker Hughes, a GE company on Twitter @BHGECo, or visit us at BHGE.com.
Role Summary:This role is for a Software (SW) Product Management (PM) position within the Field Radiography product line of Inspection Technologies. The SW PM tasks include but are not limited to managing product life cycle and development of new SW products, developing SW service offerings e.g. driving Updates & Upgrades and Service contracts, working with suppliers and strategic partners, engagement with DICONDE standards committee, and implementing the Digital roadmap.
- Accountability for functional, business and broad company objectives.
- Be involved in short- & long-term planning, manage complex issues within functional area of expertise, and contribute to the overall business strategy.
- Participates in discussions about the future of the business requiring frequent and thorough interaction with other functions, product lines and the regional teams.
- Develops the year plan for the own function, determines priorities and sets budget requirements.
- Presents project plans, technical roadmaps, risks, and recommendations to Product Company GM's.
- Develop and implement product line digital roadmap and collaborate with GE Digital and BHGE Digital business units.
- Bachelor's degree from an accredited university or college (or a high school diploma/GED with experience in a product management role)
- Significant on the job experience with Product Management.
- Knowledge of PACS systems, DICOM and/or DICONDE standards, protocols and infrastructure
- Understanding of networking of imaging systems both on-premise and cloud based solutions including data privacy/security corresponding concerns
- Imaging software background including 2D & 3D visualization and 3D reconstruction techniques
- Familiar with various approached for machine learning, dictionary based learning and other defect recognition approaches.
- Ability to work under pressure, handle deadlines and multiple priorities
- Ability to understand customers' needs and concerns
- Demonstrated ability to analyze and resolve problems
- Demonstrated ability to lead programs / projects
- Prior experience with Radiography / NDT industry is preferred
- Knowledge of business trends in the industry and market is preferred
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- Six Sigma training is preferred
- Strong interpersonal and leadership skills
This is your opportunity to learn more, do more, live the career you have imagined and be part of a truly diverse organization.
Baker Hughes, a GE company is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law. Learn more