Company: Baker Hughes, a GE Company
Skills: Mechanical Technician
Experience: 2 + Years
Education: High School/Secondary
Employment Type: Full Time Salaried Employee
Location: Dongguan City, China
No location/work authorization restrictions found.
Baker Hughes, a GE company (NYSE:BHGE) is the world's first and only fullstream provider of integrated oilfield products, services and digital solutions. Drawing on a storied heritage of invention, BHGE harnesses the passion and experience of its people to enhance productivity across the oil and gas value chain.
BHGE helps its customers acquire, transport and refine hydrocarbons more efficiently, productively and safely, with a smaller environmental footprint and at lower cost per barrel. Backed by the digital industrial strength of GE, the company deploys minds, machines and the cloud to break down silos and reduce waste and risk, applying breakthroughs from other industries to advance its own.
With operations in over 120 countries, the company's global scale, local know-how and commitment to service infuse over a century of experience with the spirit of a startup - inventing smarter ways to bring energy to the world.
Follow Baker Hughes, a GE company on Twitter @BHGECo, or visit us at BHGE.com.
Baker Hughes Artificial Lift Manufacturing Division is offering Parts Finisher position to be based in Dongguan, China
· Under general supervision performs moderately complex finishing operations in the following areas: painting, dipping, plating, polishing, etc. involving a variety of parts/ assembly sizes and characteristics.
· Frequently involves operations of increasing difficulty to meet desired specifications.
· Maintains supplies, equipment, personal protective equipment and environmental records associated with area processes.
· Uses a wide range of hand and power tools.
· May assist in establishing process schedule and inspects finishing applications to ensure established standards are met.
· Performs other duties as assigned.
· High School diploma or equivalent.
· 2+ years related experience which may include one year of trades training.
· Intermediate skills in finishing operations.
· Applies an intermediate level of skill in procedures, techniques, tools, material and or equipment appropriate to the area of specialization.
· Skilled in equipment operation and maintenance.
· Must be capable of wearing a respirator and required PPE.
· Proficient in the operation of a forklift and in the manufacturing and finishing processes and techniques for specific area and product lines.
Baker Hughes, a GE company is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law. Learn more