Baker Hughes, a GE company (NYSE:BHGE) is the world's first and only full stream provider of integrated oilfield products, services and digital solutions. Drawing on a storied heritage of invention, BHGE harnesses the passion and experience of its people to enhance productivity across the oil and gas value chain.
With operations in over 120 countries, the company's global scale, local know-how and commitment to service infuse over a century of experience with the spirit of a startup - inventing smarter ways to bring energy to the world.
BHGE offers a great work environment, professional development, challenging careers, and competitive compensation. GE is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law. Visit website https://www.bhge.com/Coordinator- Field Services Specialist- Drilling Fluids.Role Overview
Coordinate the execution of drilling and completion fluids of an offshore operation which include duties such as:
- Attend to client's need or request, and provide technical solutions in troubleshooting well or fluid related matters.
- Leader in safety issues, ensuring the field Contractor Personnel adhere to company and client's safety requirement.
- Provide technical advice on well planning and drilling parameters decision using drilling simulation software.
- Coordinate supply of chemicals and logistic planning.
- Ensure fluid management is done following the pre-job planning.
- Responsible for field resource deployment planning and execution to meet customer and business metrics.
- Interface with the customer service managers on issues escalation.
- Develop long range forecast for region resource needs.
- Develop and execute short and long-range resource plans based on resource forecasts and region business commitments including recruitment, skills reviews, and resource development through advance level training.
- Contributes to the development of an operational year plan for own department activities of the team.
- Discusses consequences of changes in products and processes for the own team in the organization.
- Works together with people from the business unit.
- Contacts are under guidance and/or geared towards collecting or giving technical information. Targeted clients.
- Contracts are predefined and framework of conditions is set and followed.
- Bachelor's degree from an accredited university or college (or a highschool diploma / GED with at least 4 years of experience in Services).
- Strong oral and written communication skills.
- Strong interpersonal and leadership skills.
- Ability to work independently. Strong problem solving skills.
Baker Hughes, a GE company is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law. Learn more