At Baker Hughes, the purpose of the position is to coordinate and supervise the activities of the rig site personnel and monitor the drilling fluids system as required. You will also manage rig site inventory and be able to run HTHP Hydraulics as needed.Essential Responsibilities:
- Responsible for monitoring the drilling fluids system along with inventory needs.
- Monitors daily progress of job(s) or project(s).
- Works independently under general supervision, requiring normal guidance and review.
- Provides technical guidance to customer and rig site personnel.
- Handles special projects, as assigned.
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- 5+ years of experience as a Mud Engineer offshore
- Must be able to work 24/7 on call Saturday - Sunday
- Bachelor's Degree
- Thorough understanding of product line/services in an operational area or district and processes and procedures of the operating area.
- Thorough understanding of customer requirements.
- Proficient in the use of PC's (MS Office).
- Ability to use specialized skills, knowledge and techniques in problem recognition and solution development
Baker Hughes, a GE company is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law. Learn more