Baker Hughes, a GE company (NYSE:BHGE) is the world's first and only fullstream provider of integrated oilfield products, services and digital solutions. Drawing on a storied heritage of invention, BHGE harnesses the passion and experience of its people to enhance productivity across the oil and gas value chain.
BHGE helps its customers acquire, transport and refine hydrocarbons more efficiently, productively and safely, with a smaller environmental footprint and at lower cost per barrel. Backed by the digital industrial strength of GE, the company deploys minds, machines and the cloud to break down silos and reduce waste and risk, applying breakthroughs from other industries to advance its own.
With operations in over 120 countries, the company's global scale, local know-how and commitment to service infuse over a century of experience with the spirit of a startup - inventing smarter ways to bring energy to the world.
Follow Baker Hughes, a GE company on Twitter @BHGECo, or visit us at BHGE.com. Role Summary:
Baker Hughes a GE Company (BHGE) offers the opportunity as an experienced Field Specialist - Cased Hole Completions to join the team in Basra, IraqEssential Responsibilities:
ESSENTIAL QUALIFICATIONS / REQUIREMENTS
- Under minimal supervision runs multiple applications of medium risk in one or more product lines in the Cased Hole Completions Product Group.
- Need to have subject knowledge of running the downhole completions tools & service packers.
- Need to have experience of having the Remedial & Stimulation operations tools Such as Cement retainers, Bridge plugs, Service packers etc.
- May gain knowledge and experience in lower risk applications in other product lines in Cased Hole Completions
- Ensures supplied equipment is compatible with all other equipment used for job
- Provides front-line support with customer and accurately completes all paperwork prior to or upon completion of job
- Handles special projects as assigned
- Conducts all business activities in accordance with Baker Hughes HSE policies, Legal Compliance requirements and Baker Hughes Core Values
PREFERRED QUALIFICATION / REQUIREMENT
- Two year Technical Degree or Four year Bachelor Degree preferred
- 3+ years' experience in Cased Hole Completions
- Industry experience and product line training required
- Competent in running multiple applications of medium risk in two or more product lines in the Cased Hole Completions Product Group
- May be competent in running lower risk applications in other product groups
- General knowledge of drilling and completion techniques and drilling/work over rig operations
- Ability to work well and communicate well with others
Baker Hughes, a GE company is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law. Learn more