Skills: Accounting, Financial Analyst
Experience: 5 + Years
Education: Bachelors/3-5 yr Degree
Employment Type: Full Time Salaried Employee
Location: ATYRAU, Kazakhstan
No location/work authorization restrictions found.
This position is the key lead responsible in driving analytics, and partnering with the business leaders in driving their operational rhythms.
In this role, the Financial Planning & Analyst Manager will partner with the regional and HQ finance teams to drive consolidated reporting and analytics of OFS financials for Country/Region, and driving the regional KPI (cash, convertibility, orders, cost).
- Build FP&A and work collaboratively with Operations to facilitate decision support, business analysis and financial planning including budgeting and forecasting and drive the operating rhythm. This includes weekly QMIs, Operating Week reviews, SII, OP Plan, and other business reviews.
- Provide financial reporting and analysis by consulting, interpreting and evaluating financial information
- Assisting in budget development, actual vs. forecast analysis, and tracking of business performance indicators
- Responsible for quarter-end reporting, forecasting during all planning cycles, and driving key insights and analytics
- Drive regional KPIs including but not limited to cash, profitability, orders, convertibility, cost, operational dashboards
- Executing on value-added analytics and provide decision making support for special projects and growth initiatives.
- Serve as a "Change Agent" and by influencing, communicating & institutionalizing a culture of simplification & standardization within finance and across relevant functions at touch-points.
ESSENTIAL QUALIFICATIONS / REQUIREMENTS
- Bachelor's Degree in Accounting or Finance
At least 5 to 10 years of experience in a financial position
- Possess experience in managing a team
- Proficient Language knowledge - English and Russian
- Positive attitude & a can do approach; bring proactive energy, passion & risk mind set. Adaptable / Flexible: being open to changes in response to new information, different or unexpected, and/or to work in ambiguous situations.
- Integrity: accepting & adhering to high moral, ethical and personal values in decisions, communications, actions & when dealing with others.
- Able to anticipate, identify, and resolve complex financial and process issues.
- Demonstrated ability to clearly communicate complex issues across a broad audience. Demonstrated interpersonal and team leadership skills.
- Solid accounting knowledge, good understanding of processes, systems and data-warehouse tools.
- Proffered knowledge in SAP, Hyperion Financial Management System (HFM), Hyperion Planning (HP), Essbase