Company: Baker Hughes, a GE Company
Experience: 1 + Years
Education: High School/Secondary
Employment Type: Full Time Salaried Employee
Location: DUBAI, United Arab Emirates
In order to apply for this position, applicants MUST meet the following criteria. If your resume
does not match these criteria, you will not be able to apply for this position.
Baker Hughes, a GE company (NYSE:BHGE) is the world's first and only fullstream provider of integrated oilfield products, services and digital solutions. Drawing on a storied heritage of invention, BHGE harnesses the passion and experience of its people to enhance productivity across the oil and gas value chain.
BHGE helps its customers acquire, transport and refine hydrocarbons more efficiently, productively and safely, with a smaller environmental footprint and at lower cost per barrel. Backed by the digital industrial strength of GE, the company deploys minds, machines and the cloud to break down silos and reduce waste and risk, applying breakthroughs from other industries to advance its own.
With operations in over 120 countries, the company's global scale, local know-how and commitment to service infuse over a century of experience with the spirit of a startup - inventing smarter ways to bring energy to the world.
Follow Baker Hughes, a GE company on Twitter @BHGECo, or visit us at BHGE.com.
Offers the opportunity as an experienced CNC Machine Operator to join the team in Dubai, UAE.
· Sets-up and operates special purpose equipment, conventional (lathe and/or mill), and/or numerical control (NC) machines and machining centers for fabrication of metallic and nonmetallic parts that hold tote high quality machine standards required within the organization.
· Reads and interprets blueprints, sketches, drawings, manuals, specifications, or sample parts to determine dimensions and tolerances of finished work pieces, sequence of operations and setup requirements.
· Starts and observes machine operation to detect malfunctions or out-of-tolerance machining, and adjusts machine controls as required.
· Must be able to select, align, and secure holding fixtures, cutting tools, attachments, accessories, and materials on machines such as mills, lathes, jig borers, grinders, and shapers.
· High School Diploma or equivalent.
· 1+ years related experience or equivalent combination of education and experience.
· Must be able to program the machine with minimum or no help
· Preferred full knowledge in Mazatrol programming
· Ability to read and interpret documents such as blueprints, safety rules, operating and maintenance instructions, and procedure manuals.
· Must have working knowledge of geometric dimensioning and tolerancing (GD & T).
· Ability to apply basic concepts of algebra and geometry.
· Ability to calculate and set controls to regulate machining factors such as speed, feed, coolant flow, depth and angle of cut, or enter commands to retrieve, input, or edit computerized machine control media.
Baker Hughes, a GE company is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law. Learn more