The Global Instructor Lead is responsible for building the instructor community for Bently Nevada Services. This position will be focused on primarily developing and certifying new instructors, auditing instructors to ensure they meet our global standards, mentoring existing instructors, and updating instructors on course changes and revisions. The Global instructor will also need to teach technical courses when needed. Essential Responsibilities
Qualifications / Requirements
- Participate in Bently Nevada annual internal training schedule planning to ensure proper coverage of classes
- Implement, with the help of the Region Training Managers, instructor development plans by region.
- Drive and track certifications for Bently Nevada instructors and coach instructors as needed.
- Track certifications in LMS/Service Max and keep track of certification renewal.
- Manage the certifications for the Technical Facilitator Training class.
- Update instructor community on releases of new courses and revised courses
- Teach internal Bently Nevada Services Courses as needed
- Manage and track the global course evaluation process.
- A Bachelor's degree in Electrical or Mechanical Engineering, or equivalent
- Minimum 3 years of technical training experience or 5 years field experience as a Bently Nevada System & Instrumentation or Machinery Diagnostics Engineer
- Willingness and ability to travel both domestically and internationally, up to 50% of the time
- Knowledge of Bently Nevada products and services
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- Strong interpersonal and leadership skills
- Proven analytical and organizational ability
- Self-starter with the ability to work with minimal direction
- Effective problem identification and solution skills
- Experience working under stressful working conditions
- Demonstrated Project Management Skills.
- Strong computer skills using MS Office software. Basic familiarity with computer network systems.
- Mechanical trouble shooting skills with a "hands-on approach".
- Knowledge of rotating machinery operation and controls systems.
- Knowledge of machinery protection and management systems.
- Knowledge of or experience with AT LEAST one or more of the following: Systems and Instrumentation, mechanical vibration, rotating machinery vibration and/or diagnostics, rotor dynamic analysis, PdM data acquisition/evaluation, machinery balancing and alignment.
BHGE will only employ those who are legally authorized to work in the United States for this opening.
- Houston, TX | Minden, NV or Other US Locations
Baker Hughes, a GE company is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law. Learn more