At Baker Hughes, we are transforming the future of energy. With operations in over 120 countries, we are developing and deploying industry-leading technologies and services to take energy forward.
For more than a century, our inventions have revolutionized energy. Today, we are bringing our expertise to make oil and gas safer, cleaner, and more efficient.
Our people are the trusted experts, relied on to solve customer challenges big and small. We invest in the health and well-being of our workforce, train and reward talent, and develop leaders at all levels to bring out the best in each other.
We believe in creating an environment of diversity and inclusion, without bias. We know we are better when all of our people are developed, engaged, and able to bring their whole authentic selves to work.
We're makers, inventors, and leaders who aren't afraid of the tough challenges. We believe pushing boundaries will help to lead the way for a new energy future. Role Summary:
Baker Hughes is currently hiring a Senior IT Auditor based in Houston, Texas.
The Senior IT Auditor is responsible for performing IT audits (Application, Implementation, GCC/Network, SOX, Security, etc.) in a fast-paced, changing environment. Must be able to demonstrate a high level of audit and technical expertise.Essential Responsibilities:
- Performs general and application control reviews for simple to complex computer information systems inclusive of system security, change controls, backup and disaster recovery, etc.
- Performs SOX control testing for a multitude of ERP systems including SAP and Oracle.
- Knowledge of, and ability to, use and maintain TeamMate audit software.
- Creates and uses RPAs and scripts to automate testing.
- Prepares audit findings and working papers to ensure that adequate documentation exists to support the completed audit and conclusions.
- Prepares and presents written and oral issues/reports and other technical information in a pertinent, concise, and accurate manner for distribution to management.
- Maintains currency of knowledge with respect to relevant state-of-the-art technology, equipment, and/or systems.
- Bachelor's Degree in Information Technology, Computer Science or related technical discipline
- 5+ years of experience in internal or external auditing, and/or relevant experience
- CISA, CISM, CIA, or CISSP certification required - must be complete and active
- Strong knowledge of IT audit procedures, including planning, techniques, test and sampling methods is required
- Technical experience with various types of hardware configurations, operating systems and application software including SAP
- Demonstrated technical experience is required: use of Windows, Active Directory, Firewalls, and SAP
- Strong experience writing Audit Programs/Controls is required - must demonstrate ability to perform Application Audit, Implementation Audit, General Computer Controls (GCC)/Network Audit, Sox Audit.
- Experience with Big 4 Internal IT Audit is a plus
- Experience with Oracle and Unix is a plus
- Advanced PC and ERP skills
- Understanding of IT audit procedures, techniques, internal control concepts, risk based and agile auditing
- Strong technical, analytical and decision making skills
- Self-motivated with the ability to effectively prioritize responsibilities with minimal supervision
- Excellent interpersonal, communication skills (oral and written), and presentation skills
- Good judgment - fair and objective
- Commitment to Baker Hughes Core Values