At Baker Hughes, we are transforming the future of energy. With operations in over 120 countries, we are developing and deploying industry-leading technologies and services to take energy forward.
For more than a century, our inventions have revolutionized energy. Today, we are bringing our expertise to make oil and gas safer, cleaner, and more efficient.
Our people are the trusted experts, relied on to solve customer challenges big and small. We invest in the health and well-being of our workforce, train and reward talent, and develop leaders at all levels to bring out the best in each other.
We believe in creating an environment of diversity and inclusion, without bias. We know we are better when all of our people are developed, engaged, and able to bring their whole authentic selves to work.
We're makers, inventors, and leaders who aren't afraid of the tough challenges. We believe pushing boundaries will help to lead the way for a new energy future. Role Summary:
We are looking for an experienced and self-motivated Software Developer with several years of job experience with Microsoft Windows, C#/.NET.Essential Responsibilites:
- Development and maintenance of applications related to data acquisition, data processing and visualization
- Define concept and design Software components
- Implementation of infrastructure unleashing the potential of connected products and services (Industrial Internet of Things)
- In-depth knowledge of .NET technology stack in C#
- Profound knowledge of concepts and methods related to analysis, design and implementation in an object-oriented environment
- Practical experience in agile development, preferably SCRUM
- WPF / WCF / PRISM / Visual Studio & TFS
- EDDL / XML (markup languages in general)
- English proficiency (spoken & written)
What we offer:
- In-depth knowledge of architecture concepts for complex applications
- In-depth knowledge of Software Design Patterns in complex environments
- Completed graduate studies in Computer Science, IT or equivalent
- Self-Motivated Team player and able to work on own initiative in a diverse Team
- Scrum Environment
- Training and Development, culture of continuous improvement
- Flexible working hours (35 hours a week)
- Language Courses, language Tandem
- Networking Events and fun activities
- Family friendly employer
Baker Hughes is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law. Learn more