Baker Hughes, a GE company (NYSE:BHGE) is the world's first and only fullstream provider of integrated oilfield products, services and digital solutions. Drawing on a storied heritage of invention, BHGE harnesses the passion and experience of its people to enhance productivity across the oil and gas value chain.
BHGE helps its customers acquire, transport and refine hydrocarbons more efficiently, productively and safely, with a smaller environmental footprint and at lower cost per barrel. Backed by the digital industrial strength of GE, the company deploys minds, machines and the cloud to break down silos and reduce waste and risk, applying breakthroughs from other industries to advance its own.
With operations in over 120 countries, the company's global scale, local know-how and commitment to service infuse over a century of experience with the spirit of a startup - inventing smarter ways to bring energy to the world.
Follow Baker Hughes, a GE company on Twitter @BHGECo, or visit us at BHGE.com. Essential Responsibilities:
- Under general supervision, the employee is responsible for testing, maintenance, and repair of various electronic assemblies.
- Completes all required documentation on failure analysis and any other work performed on equipment.
- Troubleshoots tests and assembles electronic and electromechanical assemblies.
- Assists in reworking, repairing and modifying nonconforming equipment.
- Provides technical support to other groups and co-workers.
- Maintain equipment and time utilization records and filing systems as part of quality control and assurance programs.
- Ability to coach other technicians.
- Assists in configuring, preparing, maintaining, utilizing and/or designing test stations and test equipment.
- Performs tests with instructions and documentation.
- Along with abovementioned main responsibilities, employee in this position is obliged:
- Take care about health and safety of himself and surrounding people in the course of work or during presence in company premises
- Know and follow workplace H&S, firefighting, internal discipline and work time regulation rules
- Know and follow the requirements of standard acts on OHS, rules on handling office equipment in the workplace, use means of collective and individual protection
- Observe the requirements of information security , business etiquette and confidentiality of business information
- Take care of company image.
- High school diploma or equivalent;
- Industry experience and product line training required.
- Strong knowledge of oil and gas industry and product line;
- Excellent mechanical aptitude;
- Ability to work well and communicate well with others.
Baker Hughes, a GE company is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law. Learn more