What do you ASPIRE to be? Whether collaborating with customers to develop break-through technology, solving business challenges, leading at a wellsite, or working on digital analytics, we want you to be a part of BHGE's innovation!
The Supply Chain track of our Aspire Leadership Development Program accelerates development of entry-level talent and produces leaders capable of meeting challenges facing the Supply Chain and HSE (Health, Safety & Environment) functions. This two-year program consists of three rotational assignments in Supply Chain roles combined with formal classroom training, and a cross-functional, mission-based project, that allow members to build leadership and functional skills through challenging rotational assignments and world-class training.Essential Responsibilities:
- Work on rotations and/or assignments in manufacturing, sourcing and materials management, quality and process improvement, HSE, oversight of BHGE operations for work at customer sites. Program members are also involved in strategic initiatives including our drive for LEAN Six Sigma.
- Participate in intentional and structured career development activities and receive active coaching and mentoring
- Complete formal training in LEAN Six Sigma and Supply Chain processes
- Contribute to business outcomes
- Network globally and cross-functionally, lead program initiatives or projects with peers; interact with global business leaders cross-functionally
- Solve critical business challenges through cross-functional, mission-based teams
- Opportunity to participate in international experiences/assignments
In addition to fluency in English (assessment of your English proficiency may be part of the selection process) and the legal right to work in the country in which you have applied without company sponsorship or time restriction, you will need:
- A four year Engineering or Supply Chain degree completed within the last 24 months
- A GPA greater than or equal to 3.0/4.0 or equivalent
- To be geographically mobile (locations vary)
- Basic understanding of engineering and/or manufacturing fundamentals
- Prior internship, coop or research experience in engineering, manufacturing or supply chain operations
- Demonstrates effective written and oral communication, integrity, critical thinking/analytical skills, agility/flexibility, a continuous learning mindset, a high "say-do" ratio (execute on your commitments), teamwork and collaboration, strong interpersonal and leadership skills, drive for results, and initiative.
Romania - various
Baker Hughes, a GE company is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law. Learn more