Baker Hughes, a GE company has an opening for an AMO Technician (Electo/Mechanical) varying shifts - Oklahoma City, OK. Essential Responsibilities:
- Troubleshoot, test, assemble, disassemble and perform visual inspection of electro-mechanical assemblies
- Assist in reworking, repairing and modifying non-conforming equipment
- Perform complex and difficult tests with minimal instruction and documentation
- Ability to identify and communicate technical problems by using logical troubleshooting techniques
- Provide coaching to other technicians in areas of proven competence
- Compliance with HS&E policies and procedures
- High School Diploma or GED
- Ability to read follow formal procedures
- Basic computer skills
- Ability to work shift work.
- Must be able to work in the US, for any employer, without sponsorship.
- Availability to work overtime, weekends and holidays, if required
- Technical diploma or Associates degree in Electrical or Mechanical field
- Familiar in the use of multi-meters, mego-hm meters, hi-pot testers and other basic instruments
- Versed in fluid power technology, AC/DC circuits and mechanical devices.
- 1+ years maintenance related experience in mechanical function or minimum
- Relevant industrial experience (Airline, Military, Oilfield, Automotive, Electronic)
- Ability to operate crane/hoist and pallet jack
- Knowledge of power and pneumatic tools and their uses (examples: drill, grinder, polisher, sander, screwdriver, wrenches and sockets)
- Knowledge of workshop equipment and their uses (examples: air compressor, cleaning equipment, grease gun, hoist, jack, lifting equipment, measuring equipment, diagnostic equipment)
- Knowledge of measuring equipment and their uses (examples: tapes, dial test indicator, micrometer, torque wrenches, vernier calipers)
- Familiar in the use of measurement and gauging equipment and processes
- Forklift experience
- Troubleshooting skills
- Electrical experience
Oklahoma City, OK
This is your opportunity to learn more, do more, live the career you have imagined and be part of a truly diverse organization.
Baker Hughes, a GE company is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law. Learn more