We are looking for a Marketing Communications Specialist to support the marketing communications efforts of Gaffney, Cline & Associates (GCA), a BHGE wholly owned independent company and partner.
Reporting to the BHGE Brand Marketing Director and GCA leadership team, the Marketing Communications Specialist will be responsible for developing and executing a marketing communications strategy and content - including tradeshows, events, internal communications and website/social media. This role will be accountable for telling the GCA story for a wide range of audiences and strategically positioning GCA in external markets and internally within BHGE. Essential Responsibilities:
In the role of Marketing Communications Specialist, you will:
- Serve as the primary advisor to the GCA business on marketing communications activity - including tradeshows, marketing collateral, website, social media
- Be a creative leader and production resource for the team: create a wide range of content to suit purposes / business needs including experiential, digital, video, printed collateral
- Manage and own GCA marketing communications assets: including enterprise level brochures, company overview presentations, .com assets, industry communications, social media channels etc.
- Manage brand related queries regarding visual identity, trademarks, tone of voice, naming of products and solutions, etc.
- Partner with BHGE communications team on media engagements, thought leadership and speaking opportunities for GCA leaders
- Increase exposure and understanding of GCA services internally across BHGE
- Bachelor's Degree from an accredited college or university
- Minimum 3 years of experience in brand and/or marketing
- Bachelor's Degree in Marketing or Communications from an accredited university or college preferred
- Experience in professional services industries such as consulting, finance, legal, etc. is a plus
- Strong skills to convey concepts appropriately and in innovative ways
- Design skills to ensure that our efforts reflect expressions of the BHGE and GCA values
- Effective project management skills incl. the capability to define goals, develops plans and progress / success measurement
- Digital media expertise
- Strong commercial acumen
- Familiarity with technology tools to support digital publishing
- Excellent writer & communicator
- Ability to simultaneously collaborate with diverse teams across different global locations
- Sees solutions before problems
- Big picture focus and ability to break problems into digestible pieces
- Self-starter with hands-on, natural leadership and the demeanour, business maturity, intellect and integrity required to establish credibility with partners and business leaders
- Execution oriented with a collaborative mind-set
- Ability to work with creative agencies (PR, advertising, digital) to drive success
- Experience with social media channels, and web operations / management
This is your opportunity to learn more, do more, live the career you have imagined and be part of a truly diverse organization.
Baker Hughes, a GE company is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law. Learn more