At Baker Hughes, the purpose of the position is to coordinate and supervise the activities of service or technical personnel via personnel assignments, job or project management, administration and technical support.Essential Responsibilities:
- Responsible for multiple or single products/services in a single legal entities.
- Monitors daily progress of job(s) or project(s).
- Works independently under general supervision, requiring normal guidance and review.
- Provides some technical guidance to field staff.
- Handles special projects, as assigned.
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- 3+ years of experience in an oilfield operations environment.
- 1+ year of recent experience with Solid Control equipment and processes
- Must have experience working offshore
Baker Hughes, a GE company is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law. Learn more