BHGE is looking for Delivery Support Engineers
for the Drilling Services Remote Operations Hub in Ploiesti, Romania
. In this role, the Remote Engineer will be working in the Remote Operations hub and preparing internal and external deliverables for remote drilling activities.Essential Responsibilities
- Prepare service deliverables including but not limited to daily reports, survey listings, and logs in accordance to SOP, BHGE management systems or customer agreed procedures.
- Provide required input to close out documentation for drilling activity with customer (i.e. End of Well report)
- Verify surface and downhole data is stored in the database.
- Contribute to managing the job cycle requirements
- Document and share best practices and lessons learnt
- Conduct all business activities in accordance with BHGE HSE policies, Legal Compliance requirements and BHGE Core Values.
- Bachelor's Degree
- Ability to work in a culturally diverse, multi-location, and team-oriented environment.
- Knowledge of basic computer operation skills including data input/output, competency in visualization and exposure to geoscience-specific computer operations.
- Able to work in a 9/7 service environment, including frequent day shifts during the weekend based on an agreed shift schedule
- Good communication skills both verbal and written in English
- Self-directed, goal oriented and innovative
- Previous experience writing technical documentation is desirable.
- Commitment to customer service and understanding of customer requirements.
- Ability to build a good working network with different stakeholders.
- Eager to work with new technologies and ability to multi-task in a fast paced dynamic environment.