Role summary / purpose:
In this role, the individual will be responsible for defining and executing the strategy for BHGE's financial systems and finance analytics portfolio. The strategy will be developed and executed in partnership with all Finance functions (FP&A, Tax, Treasury, Controllership), each Product Company within BHGE (OFS, OFE, DS, TPS) and Digital Technology (Finance DT and Data & Analytics). This strategy should incorporate leading industry best practices, considerations for BHGE's status as a stand-alone company and the current technology infrastructure. Given the cross functional and cross organizational nature of the stakeholders who will be invested in this area, communication and collaboration will be critical. Essential responsibilities:
In the role of Senior Manager - Finance Systems Strategy & Analytics:
- Have responsibility for managing a team aligned to defining and executing the strategy for finance systems and analytics.
- Leverage external resources to benchmark leading industry technologies and best practices in the space of finance systems and finance analytics to ensure BHGE is considering meaningful advances in this space.
- Look for and implement improvements which would drive productivity in how the Finance organization works day-to-day
- Maintain a roadmap which outlines BHGE's strategic approach for Finance Systems & Analytics which takes into consideration existing programs in place as well as any additional opportunities identified.
- Engage and collaborate with Digital Technology (role will connect with all members of the DT leadership team but primarily Finance DT and Data & Analytics)
- Engage and collaborate with Finance including all HQ functional teams (FP&A, Tax, Treasury and Controllership) and each Product Company Finance Leadership team including the CFO.
- Ensure the current Finance Systems & Analytics projects owned/executed by Finance HQ are delivered on time.
- Ensure continued operations for the Finance Data Lake and analytics portfolio.
- Bachelor's Degree from accredited university or college
- Minimum of 10 years of experience in Finance/Finance Digital Technology
- Experience with implementation of financial systems
- Strong written and oral communication skills; ability to interact with senior management teams
- Ability and willingness to travel globally on an as needed basis
- Strong leadership skills
- People leader experience
- Demonstrated ability to partner and succeed across a matrix organization
Houston, TX or anywhere including global locations
Baker Hughes, a GE company is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law. Learn more