Baker Hughes, a GE company (NYSE:BHGE) is the world's first and only fullstream provider of integrated oilfield products, services and digital solutions. Drawing on a storied heritage of invention, BHGE harnesses the passion and experience of its people to enhance productivity across the oil and gas value chain.
BHGE helps its customers acquire, transport and refine hydrocarbons more efficiently, productively and safely, with a smaller environmental footprint and at lower cost per barrel. Backed by the digital industrial strength of GE, the company leverages minds, machines and the cloud to break down silos and reduce waste and risk, applying breakthroughs from other industries to advance its own.
With operations in over 120 countries, the company's global scale, local know-how and commitment to service infuse over a century of experience with the spirit of a startup - inventing smarter ways to bring energy to the world.
Follow Baker Hughes, a GE company on Twitter @BHGECo, or visit us at BHGE.com. Role Summary:
The Master Scheduler will focused on managing schedules and coordinates the efficient manufacturing of equipment/tool
to satisfy customer demand. Analyzes and revised production plans and provides appropriate delivery dates as required. Work with other departments to ensure customer satisfaction. Analyzes and reports on actual customer demand, trends and forecasts, and adjust capacity plans accordingly.Essential Responsibilities:
- Works to maximize production capacity by establishing, adjusting and monitoring production schedules consistent with master schedules.
- Develops work tasks and instructions which specify processes and/or equipment to be used for sequence of operations to meet finished good needs.
- Schedule demand based on product mix and provide accurate commitment dates
- Establish, measure, monitor, and adjust capacity levels to execute all manufacturing schedules.
- Manage load leveling and bottleneck scheduling for more accurate master scheduling
- Handles special projects, as assigned.
PREFERRED QAULIFICATION / REQUIREMENTS
- Strategic thinker, strong analytical skills, able to synthesize considerable and complex data.
- Be capable of utilizing Excel Macros and SAP software in managing planning process.
- Min 5 years' experience in scheduling position with extensive demonstrated success implementing and operationalizing master schedules.
- Team player able to work well across departments.
- Manufacturing Engineering/Mechanical Engineering/Industrial Engineering Degree or other related fields accreditation
- Lean or Green belt Six Sigma certification is a plus
273 Jalan Ahmad Ibrahim - Singapore
Baker Hughes, a GE company is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law. Learn more