Company: Baker Hughes
Skills: Project Management
Experience: 10 + Years
Education: High School/Secondary
Employment Type: Full Time Salaried Employee
In order to apply for this position, applicants MUST meet the following criteria. If your resume
does not match these criteria, you will not be able to apply for this position.
Baker Hughes, a GE company (NYSE:BHGE) is the world's first and only fullstream provider of integrated oilfield products, services and digital solutions. Drawing on a storied heritage of invention, BHGE harnesses the passion and experience of its people to enhance productivity across the oil and gas value chain.
BHGE helps its customers acquire, transport and refine hydrocarbons more efficiently, productively and safely, with a smaller environmental footprint and at lower cost per barrel. Backed by the digital industrial strength of GE, the company deploys minds, machines and the cloud to break down silos and reduce waste and risk, applying breakthroughs from other industries to advance its own.
With operations in over 120 countries, the company's global scale, local know-how and commitment to service infuse over a century of experience with the spirit of a startup - inventing smarter ways to bring energy to the world.
Follow Baker Hughes, a GE company on Twitter @BHGECo, or visit us at BHGE.com.
Reporting to the OTR Leader, the PM will be the key reference point with the customer for multi projects in PC Suzhou. He/she will focus on aligning the schedule of deliverables among all the involved Product Lines, driving a rhythm of executive reviews with customer and harmonizing contractual matters.
Responsible to lead the project and initiatives with broader scope and high impact to the business. The job holder provides the key interface between the internal & external business units, functions, customer and the management team
· Plan and implement projects at Suzhou Site, including the activities of staff and subcontractors
· Primary customer contact for the duration of each project. To Commission, resolve specification issues, handle correspondence, provide periodic updates, ensure customer satisfaction, and negotiate / coordinate with staff as appropriate
· Lead the implementation of New Product Introductions (NPI) and take actions necessary to expand existing product lines and grow the business through development of new products and services
· Translate customer needs / requirements into detailed project plans while driving internal execution to meet project targets
· Manage a network of resources (including contractors) in support of project execution.
· Identify opportunities to expand the project in ways that bring value to our customer and satisfy our profitability requirements
· Take part in the writing of reports that describe the results of a project
· Participate in the development of proposals for projects
· Manage the project budget and timeline and ensure the resources are available to complete the project within budget and on time in order to meet customer obligations
· Ensure that delivered products and services achieve highest quality and performance levels
· Negotiate change orders with the customers
· Professionally represent BHGE during all customer communications
· Manage a varied staff that will include employees, customers, partner companies, or subcontractors
· Degree in Engineering with an addition in Business Administration/ and or Project Management is preferred
· Minimum 10 years of Project-, Financial-, Supply Chain-, EPC and/or Contract Management experience in pressure control (surface) projects within O&G.
· Excellent written / oral English knowledge
· Strong skills in internal and external customer relationship building, facilitation, and matrix management
· Exceptional oral and written communication skills
· Strong business, financial acumen with high proficiency in MS Excel & Power point, Primavera
· High energy level, self-starter. Proactive, able to engage and stay engaged
· Sense of urgency in dealing with issues and tasks
· Ability to anticipate events and develop adaptive strategies / remedies
· Proven leadership skills and ability to effectively manage a matrix team / organization
· Ability to drive and manage change in a dynamic environment operating in uncertainty
· Willingness and ability to travel in accordance with business needs
· Strong attitude in managing complex activities balancing competing stakeholders/customer interests and in applying best practices to achieve execution excellence.
· Strong influence and Negotiation skills
· Robust technical background (GE O&G products & applications) and familiar with API6A/Q1
· Able to generate customer intimacy
· Manage customer satisfaction and escalate customer concerns internally
· Solid knowledge of Business and Financial Acumen
· Strong personal leadership skills
· International PM Certification (like PMI or IPMA)
· Solid track record of successful delivery of projects deliverable against contracts
· Knowledge of Operations and Services in O&G;
Baker Hughes, a GE company is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law. Learn more