Baker Hughes, a GE company (NYSE:BHGE) is the world's first and only fullstream provider of integrated oilfield products, services and digital solutions. Drawing on a storied heritage of invention, BHGE harnesses the passion and experience of its people to enhance productivity across the oil and gas value chain.
BHGE helps its customers acquire, transport and refine hydrocarbons more efficiently, productively and safely, with a smaller environmental footprint and at lower cost per barrel. Backed by the digital industrial strength of GE, the company deploys minds, machines and the cloud to break down silos and reduce waste and risk, applying breakthroughs from other industries to advance its own.
People are a key part of our success and how we do business; hence, we invest in our 64,000+ employees in over 120 countries. Fostering a diverse and inclusive workforce is not just the right thing to do, but critical to achieving a competitive advantage.
Follow Baker Hughes, a GE company on Twitter @BHGECo, or visit us at BHGE.com. Role Summary:
We are currently pipelining for talent for upcoming Sales Specialist- Proposals positions for Turbomachinery Process Solutions Business. In this role you will conduct preparation of proposals/bids, contract negotiation and compliance with contract commitments and commercial risk assessmentEssential Responsibilities:
- Develop proposals; technical negotiation with customers; ensure deals deliver shareholder value;
- drive competitive pricing
- Contributes to sales plan in a specific region. Products and systems requiring technical
- Cooperates with factory to submit proposals on time
- Be the technical and commercial go to person for customers in the assigned region
- Engage with Engineering team to come out with creative customer focused solutions to win deals
- Bachelor's degree from an accredited university or college with minimum of 3-4 years' experience
In Proposals / Application Engineering
- Strong oral and written communication skills. Strong interpersonal and leadership skills
- Ability to influence others. Lead initiatives of moderate scope and impact
- Ability to coordinate several customer requests simultaneously
- Effective problem identification and solution skills
- Proven analytical and organizational ability
- Control valve and/of Safety valve Product knowledge and application experience is desirable
- Customer oriented approach and ability to work in a fast phased environment
- Ability to think for customer and provide pro-active technical solutions
This is your opportunity to learn more, do more, live the career you have imagined and be part of a truly diverse organization.
Baker Hughes, a GE company is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law. Learn more