Company: Baker Hughes, a GE Company
Skills: IT - Software Development
Experience: 8 + Years
Education: Bachelors/3-5 yr Degree
Employment Type: Full Time Salaried Employee
Location: Mumbai, Maharashtra, India
In order to apply for this position, applicants MUST meet the following criteria. If your resume
does not match these criteria, you will not be able to apply for this position.
Baker Hughes, a GE company (NYSE:BHGE) is the world's first and only fullstream provider of integrated oilfield products, services and digital solutions. Drawing on a storied heritage of invention, BHGE harnesses the passion and experience of its people to enhance productivity across the oil and gas value chain.
BHGE helps its customers acquire, transport and refine hydrocarbons more efficiently, productively and safely, with a smaller environmental footprint and at lower cost per barrel. Backed by the digital industrial strength of GE, the company deploys minds, machines and the cloud to break down silos and reduce waste and risk, applying breakthroughs from other industries to advance its own.
People are a key part of our success and how we do business; hence, we invest in our 64,000+ employees in over 120 countries. Fostering a diverse and inclusive workforce is not just the right thing to do, but critical to achieving a competitive advantage.
Follow Baker Hughes, a GE company on Twitter @BHGECo, or visit us at BHGE.com.
Role Summary:This position is for SAP Integration Specialist in the SAP DevOps team . This individual will be responsible for handling multiple existing integrations and will be involved in design, development and review of new integration projects. The resource is responsible for technical aspects in SAP ERP (ABAP). The resource is expected to understand the different operations in middlewares, interfaced applications and SAP ERP for integrations. Role needs strong communication and inter personal skills .
Essential Responsibilities:• Key member in BHGE SAP Devops team, supporting delivery related to integrations in a multiple ERPs, multiple middleware and multiple integrated applications environment.
• Ownership in SAP ABAP domain; involved in solutioning, designing, building, testing and documentation of integrations.
• Driving Integration Projects with different teams like SAP Functional, technical, Middleware and interfaced applications
• Drive standardization, best practices and optimization initiative
• Proactively work with program / project managers, partner teams, 3rd party integration team and sap to resolve issues; champion closure on business & technical issues.
• Take complete accountability of quality of solution delivered by project and partner teams. Ensure best, efficient, scalable & maintainable solution.
• Experience of migration of integrations to SAP HANA and integration handling in an environment with SAP ECC and SAP HANAQualifications/Requirements:• Bachelor's degree in Information Technology/Engineering/Business Management with minimum 8 years of SAP work experience with a CMMI-5 organization
• 8 plus years of experience in designing, development and implementation of complex integration
• Experience with SAP Interface methodologies like ALE/IDOC, BAPI/RFC FM, PROXY, sftp etc.
• Good understanding of processing in different middlewares like SAP PI/PO and WebMethods. Working experience with any of the commonly used middlewares (like SAP PI or WebMethods) is an added advantage
• Experience on Secured Code development practices with respect to SAP Integrations
• Should be able to technical review the deliverables and guide the team to follow the standards and best practices.
• Experience on Web-services using SOA concept/ Experience of SAP Upgrades
• Project management experience is advantageous
• Experience with various connectors or adaptors used with SAP integrations like JDBC, JCO, Hybris and Ariba adapters
• Should have good knowledge on SAP Marketplace for applying Notes and requesting Messages
• Experience with efficient SAP debugging skills
• Interface Troubleshooting, Monitoring & Performance Tuning
Desired Characteristics:• SAP ABAP certified
• Working experience on Agile methodology
• Strong interpersonal, leadership and influencing skills
This is your opportunity to learn more, do more, live the career you have imagined and be part of a truly diverse organization.
Baker Hughes, a GE company is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law. Learn more