- Under minimal supervision runs multiple applications of medium to high risk in one or more product lines in the Wellbore Construction/Cased Hole Completion Product Group;
- Continues to expand and apply application knowledge and expertise to include applications of increasing complexity and/or risk in Wellbore Construction and/or other product groups;
- Ensures supplied equipment is compatible with all other equipment used for job;
- Provides front-line support with customer and accurately completes all paperwork prior to or upon completion of job;
- Handles special projects as assigned.;
- Conducts all business activities in accordance with Baker Hughes HSE policies, Legal Compliance requirements and Baker Hughes Core Values.
- Two year Technical Degree preferred;
- Industry experience and product line training required.
- Competent in running multiple applications of medium risk in one or more product lines in the Wellbore Construction/Cased Hole Completion Product Group;
- May be competent in running lower risk applications in other product groups;
- General knowledge of drilling and completion techniques and drilling/work over rig operations;
- Ability to work well and communicate well with others.
This is your opportunity to learn more, do more, live the career you have imagined and be part of a truly diverse organization.
Baker Hughes is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law. Learn more