Baker Hughes, a GE company (NYSE:BHGE) is the world's first and only fullstream provider of integrated oilfield products, services and digital solutions. Drawing on a storied heritage of invention, BHGE harnesses the passion and experience of its people to enhance productivity across the oil and gas value chain.
BHGE helps its customers acquire, transport and refine hydrocarbons more efficiently, productively and safely, with a smaller environmental footprint and at lower cost per barrel. Backed by the digital industrial strength of GE, the company deploys minds, machines and the cloud to break down silos and reduce waste and risk, applying breakthroughs from other industries to advance its own.
With operations in over 120 countries, the company's global scale, local know-how and commitment to service infuse over a century of experience with the spirit of a startup - inventing smarter ways to bring energy to the world.
Follow Baker Hughes, a GE company on Twitter @BHGECo, or visit us at BHGE.com. Role Summary:
Searching for candidates with strong SAP Security experience and knowledge. The successful candidate will be part of a team operating globally to enhance and support an evolving SAP environments. You will engage and work with business customers and IT support teams to develop, deploy and maintain solutions, implement and insure compliance to standards, and provide input as a subject matter expert.
The position focuses on support, maintenance, and enhancement to implemented SAP solutions. Ensures adherence to standards, policies and procedures globally. This position requires expertise in a broad portfolio of activities including customer service, SAP Security in ABAP and Net weaver stacks, design, securing interfaces, and work with compliance and risk teams.Essential Responsibilities:
- Design, test, document and implement security best practice controls for SAP security solution, interface security, communication security, etc...
- Implement Security notes, upgrades, legal/compliance patches, deployments and enhancements
- Coordinate and collaborate with business and IT support teams to provide and deliver a quality, secured solution
- Provide support for SAP Security including user administration, role administration, and customer services.
- Work with business and project teams to troubleshoot issues with security objects and identify and implement appropriate solutions.
- Recommend and develop security measures to protect information against unauthorized modification or loss.
- Adherence to BHGE SOX and SOD controls
- Bachelor Degree in Business or Information Technology
- Minimum of 8 - 10 years of hands-on experience implementing and maintaining SAP security concepts and strategies (role design, profile generation, authorization objects, etc.) and operational administration (PFCG role maintenance)
- Intermediate knowledge of SAP Security and Risk Management
- Functional knowledge of SAP ECC, GTS, CRM, BW, Portal, Solution Manager and GRC modules and the critical access requirements
- Excellent MS Office Skills (Excel, Word, Outlook, etc..)
- Demonstrates a logical and structured approach to time management and task prioritization.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to work under pressure and to strict deadline
- Excellent communication, organizational and time management skills with ability to manage multiple priorities and meet deadlines
- Client focused and support oriented, with strong customer service skills
- Analytical and Detail Oriented
- Action oriented and drive results
- Adaptable to changing environment
- US - Houston, Texas - Aldine Westfield Drive
Baker Hughes, a GE company is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law. Learn more