As Petrophysics Lead at the Energy Innovation Center in Oklahoma City you will be part of a multidisciplinary and diverse team of experts working on state-of-the-art and cross functionally-integrated technologies for the improvement of well and reservoir productivity. Specifically, you will work in close collaboration with EIC engineers, geoscientists and digital experts to develop novel methods for formation evaluation and core analysis. You will also be involved in product development, customer collaboration, and commercialization. As Lead you will be expected to provide substantial technical development to the Reservoir Innovation group. Essential Responsibilities:
- Collaborate with multi-disciplinary teams working on formation evaluation development.
- Contribute to the technical development of the Reservoir Innovation group.
- Coordinate with contributors from other business units within Baker Hughes, a GE Company and General Electric.
- Work with customers, engineers, data scientists to understand customer needs and design experimental protocols for various reservoir challenges.
- Generate testing procedures, analysis reports, and communicate the work and outcomes.
- Deliver effective presentations, reports and publications to BHGE leadership, BHGE businesses and customers
- BS degree Petroleum, Chemical, Mechanical Engineering, Geoscience
- Minimum 3 years in Petrophysics
- Legal authorization to work in the US is required. We will not sponsor individuals for employment visas, now or in the future, for this job
- Must be willing to travel
- Must be willing to work out of an office located in Oklahoma City
- Graduate degree in Petroleum, Chemical, Mechanical Engineering, Geoscience
- Self-starter and highly motivated
- Strong customer service mindset with ability to enhance internal customer relationships
- Excellent cross-functional interpersonal skills
- Decisiveness to drive outcomes at market speed with market intensity
- Self-confidence for a fast paced, multi-tasking, growth environment
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Demonstrated qualifications or experience in petrophysical measurements and interpretation (NMR, resistivity, captured neutron, and gamma ray).
- Proven track record of effective multidisciplinary teamwork
- Demonstrated experience developing solutions to technical challenges
Oklahoma City, OK
Baker Hughes, a GE company is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law. Learn more