Company: Baker Hughes, a GE Company
Skills: Field Service Tech
Education: High School/Secondary
Employment Type: Full Time Salaried Employee
Location: TANANGER, Norway
In order to apply for this position, applicants MUST meet the following criteria. If your resume
does not match these criteria, you will not be able to apply for this position.
Baker Hughes, a GE company (NYSE:BHGE) is the world's first and only fullstream provider of integrated oilfield products, services and digital solutions. Drawing on a storied heritage of invention, BHGE harnesses the passion and experience of its people to enhance productivity across the oil and gas value chain.
BHGE helps its customers acquire, transport and refine hydrocarbons more efficiently, productively and safely, with a smaller environmental footprint and at lower cost per barrel. Supported by the digital industrial strength of GE, the company positions minds, machines and the cloud to break down silos and reduce waste and risk, applying innovations from other industries to progress its own.
People are a key part of our success and how we do business; hence, we devote investment in our 64,000+ employees in over 120 countries. Fostering a diverse and inclusive workforce is not just the right thing to do, but essential to achieving a competitive advantage.
Follow Baker Hughes, a GE company on Twitter @BHGECo, or visit us at BHGE.com.
Baker Hughes, a GE company, currently has opportunities for Field Operators to join our TCC team. The successful candidates will conduct FES activities offshore.
• Participate in the delivery of Fluids Environmental Services (FES) by assisting in the mobilization, operation and demobilization of FES equipment for solids control, cuttings/slop treatment & handling (Pneumatic system, rig storage solutions, offshore treatment systems, centrifuges, vacuums, screw conveyors, pumps etc.)
• Assist in troubleshooting equipment, daily reporting, on the job maintenance, and ordering of equipment and supplies.
• Develop an understanding of TCC process operations.
• Use the process data of the TCC to optimize performance and constantly improve the production.
• Carry out controlled and instructed maintenance of all the mechanical assets associated.
• Actively share and develop knowledge and experience with team offshore and onshore.
• Conduct all business activities in accordance with Baker Hughes HS&E policies, legal compliance requirements and Baker Hughes Core Values.
• A good level of operating experience with TCC systems.
• A strong base mechanical/electrical or process knowledge.
• A good understanding of equipment for Water treatment, bulk cuttings storage, pneumatic conveyance, vacuum, skip and ship and filtration operations.
• Past operational knowledge of equipment mentioned above.
• Good communication skills.
• Ability to work on own initiative.
• A commitment towards working safely within the team.
This is your opportunity to learn more, do more, live the career you have imagined and be part of a truly diverse organization.
Baker Hughes, a GE company is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression.