At Baker Hughes, we are transforming the future of energy. With operations in over 120 countries, we are developing and deploying industry-leading technologies and services to take energy forward.
For more than a century, our inventions have revolutionized energy. Today, we are bringing our expertise to make oil and gas safer, cleaner, and more efficient.
Our people are the trusted experts, relied on to solve customer challenges big and small. We invest in the health and well-being of our workforce, train and reward talent, and develop leaders at all levels to bring out the best in each other.
We believe in creating an environment of diversity and inclusion, without bias. We know we are better when all of our people are developed, engaged, and able to bring their whole authentic selves to work.
We're makers, inventors, and leaders who aren't afraid of the tough challenges. We believe pushing boundaries will help to lead the way for a new energy future. Role Summary:
Full - Time Regular
An opening FIELD SPEC II - CHC in Shenzhen, China. The position will support the FIELD SPECIALIST Division.Essential Responsibilities:
- Under general supervision develops and applies skills required to run applications of increasing complexity in one product line in the Cased Hole Completions Product Group.
- Provides front-line support with customer and accurately completes all paperwork prior to or upon completion of job.
- Conducts all business activities in accordance with Baker Hughes HSE policies, Legal Compliance requirements and Baker Hughes Core Values.
- Competent in running multiple applications in one product line in the Cased Hole Completions Product Group.
- General knowledge of drilling and completion techniques and drilling/work over rig operations.
- Good mechanical aptitude.
- Ability to work well and communicate well with others.
- Two-year Technical Degree preferred.
- Industry experience and product line training required.
This is your opportunity to learn more, do more, live the career you have imagined and be part of a truly diverse organization
Baker Hughes is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law. Learn more