Baker Hughes, a GE company (NYSE:BHGE) is the world's first and only fullstream provider of integrated oilfield products, services and digital solutions. Drawing on a storied heritage of invention, BHGE harnesses the passion and experience of its people to enhance productivity across the oil and gas value chain.
BHGE helps its customers acquire, transport and refine hydrocarbons more efficiently, productively and safely, with a smaller environmental footprint and at lower cost per barrel. Backed by the digital industrial strength of GE, the company deploys minds, machines and the cloud to break down silos and reduce waste and risk, applying breakthroughs from other industries to advance its own.
People are a key part of our success and how we do business; hence, we invest in our 64,000+ employees in over 120 countries. Fostering a diverse and inclusive workforce is not just the right thing to do, but critical to achieving a competitive advantage.
Follow Baker Hughes, a GE company on Twitter @BHGECo, or visit us at BHGE.com. Role Summary:
We are currently pipelining for Customer Order & Fulfillment Specialists for Oil & Gas Turbomachinery Process Solutions Business.Essential Responsibilities:
- Handle Spare Parts Order entry and management (manage price changes where required and provide OA)
- Process service/training orders coming in from aftermarket team for invoicing
- Discuss and align with Channels / Customers for Convertible Orders within the Quarter.
- Daily monitoring of orders coming in through iStore to ensure the requested dates and Scheduled dates are matched.
- Maintain and update order book and provide weekly updates for channel partners.
- Organize and attend calls with Sub suppliers and factories to get updates on all orders enteredand processed to ensure on time delivery.
- Report on any delays from suppliers so that customers are made aware of the delay in advance.
- Identify and assess channel partner / customer needs, Interact and Involve relevant departmentsto ensure effective deployment of resources to resolve if any issues.
- Help resolve after sales issues /problems (product problems by clarifying the customer'scomplaint , determining the cause of the problem, selecting and explaining the best solution tosolve the problem and following up to ensure resolution).
- Build sustainable relationship with Channels and Customers through open and interactivecommunication.
- Diploma / Degree in any Engineering Discipline with minimum 5 years' experience working in relevant Industry.
- Proven customer support experience.
- Ability to adapt/respond to fast paced customer oriented environment.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills.
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize and manage time effectively.
- Ability to work with ERP system.
- Valve Industry background will be an advantage.
- Product Knowledge (Control Valves / Safety Valves) will be added advantage
- Problem solving
- Resolving conflict
- Positive attitude
This is your opportunity to learn more, do more, live the career you have imagined and be part of a truly diverse organization.
Baker Hughes, a GE company is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law. Learn more