Company: Baker Hughes, a GE Company
Skills: Cementing, Field Service Tech
Experience: 5 + Years
Education: High School/Secondary
Employment Type: Full Time Salaried Employee
Location: Kuala Lumpur, Federal Territory of Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
In order to apply for this position, applicants MUST meet the following criteria. If your resume
does not match these criteria, you will not be able to apply for this position.
Baker Hughes, a GE company (NYSE:BHGE) is the world's first and only fullstream provider of integrated oilfield products, services and digital solutions. Drawing on a storied heritage of invention, BHGE harnesses the passion and experience of its people to enhance productivity across the oil and gas value chain.
BHGE helps its customers acquire, transport and refine hydrocarbons more efficiently, productively and safely, with a smaller environmental footprint and at lower cost per barrel. Backed by the digital industrial strength of GE, the company leverages minds, machines and the cloud to break down silos and reduce waste and risk, applying breakthroughs from other industries to advance its own.
With operations in over 120 countries, the company's global scale, local know-how and commitment to service infuse over a century of experience with the spirit of a startup - inventing smarter ways to bring energy to the world.
Follow Baker Hughes, a GE company on Twitter @BHGECo, or visit us at BHGE.com.
Baker Hughes a GE Company offers the opportunity as an experienced Cementing Field Specialist to join the Cementing Services Team based in Malaysia. As a leading oilfield service company, Baker Hughes a GE Company offers numerous training & learning opportunities, as well as great career prospects and high-profile project portfolio.
· Plan and prepare for casing cementing, plugback cementing.
· Maintenance of cementing unit, ready for pressure testing and cementing all time.
· Execute cementing job and pressure testing.
· Run DHT if required, depend on well condition.
· Under general supervision receives established instructions on routine work and detailed instructions on well site activity.
· Work is reviewed for accuracy and overall adequacy.
· Assists in performing checks and loading of necessary product and equipment required for scheduled cementing operations; including operations and maintenance of equipment and facility.
· Works with crew on location to prepare equipment.
· Provides record of such equipment, other assemblies as run and product consumed to the customer representative at the rig/well site.
· Drives Company vehicles in a safe manner, observing all Company and government regulations and arrives safely at well site or other designated destination at scheduled time.
· Assists with training of assigned personnel in operations and maintenance.
· Promotes and maintains good customer relations.
· Performs all required responsibilities safely and as described in the standard operations manual.
· Performs other related duties as required.
· Conducts all business activities in accordance with BHGE HSE policies, legal compliance requirements and BHGE Core Values
· Technical Degree preferred.
· 5 years and above experience in execution of cementing jobs, pumping and pressure testing
· Experience in coordinating and directing the activities of Field Operators
· Experience in Pump Cement Unit
· Experience is BHGE cementing equipment will be added advantage
· Good functional / technical, customer focus, communication, interpersonal, and team work skills.
· Possess good leadership skills
· Good technical aptitude
· Good Mechanical Knowledge
Baker Hughes, a GE company is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law. Learn more