Company: Baker Hughes, a GE Company
Skills: IT - SAP / ERP, IT - Sys Admin & Support
Other Skills: Oracle
Experience: 7 + Years
Education: High School/Secondary
Employment Type: Full Time Salaried Employee
Location: Bengaluru, Karnataka, India
No location/work authorization restrictions found.
Baker Hughes, a GE company (NYSE:BHGE) is the world's first and only fullstream provider of integrated oilfield products, services and digital solutions. Drawing on a storied heritage of invention, BHGE harnesses the passion and experience of its people to enhance productivity across the oil and gas value chain.
BHGE helps its customers acquire, transport and refine hydrocarbons more efficiently, productively and safely, with a smaller environmental footprint and at lower cost per barrel. Backed by the digital industrial strength of GE, the company deploys minds, machines and the cloud to break down silos and reduce waste and risk, applying breakthroughs from other industries to advance its own.
People are a key part of our success and how we do business; hence, we invest in our 64,000+ employees in over 120 countries. Fostering a diverse and inclusive workforce is not just the right thing to do, but critical to achieving a competitive advantage.
Follow Baker Hughes, a GE company on Twitter @BHGECo, or visit us at BHGE.com.
Role Summary:As our Oracle SOA Platform Leader, you will be responsible for strategy, planning & management of the Oracle Fusion Middleware platform. In partnership with ERP teams, you will drive Integration Platform standards, creating reference architecture for various types of integrations. You will own defining strategy for migration to Oracle Cloud and supporting the platform ensuring operational excellence & performance SLAs.
Essential Responsibilities:1. Manage the Oracle Fusion Middleware platform - SOA, BPM, OSB ODI, BAM, ADF components. This includes lifecycle management - upgrades, security patching and design for operations.
2. Evaluate new products and define Cloud migration strategy.
3. Work with DBA, SOA Admin & Infrastructure teams to establish Operational excellence.
4. Establish Reference architectures for various types of integrations - Webservices, APIs, DB-based and file-based integrations.
5. Design SOA web service clusters that meet transaction processing, capacity, and availability requirements for high availability in a multi-datacenter environment.
6. Assist Development teams in Configure and test integrations with various applications in the enterprise.
7. Implement change control for platform from non-production to production environments.
8. Manage Instance strategy to effectively use non-production environments to support software development, QA and UAT activities.
9. Develop and test disaster recovery plans for application servers and middleware.
10. Be part of ERP initiatives and projects as subject matter expert.
11. Manage vendor team(s) and stakeholder communication on critical issues
12. Leverage your hands-on experience as needed to resolve problems.
13. Hands on person who drives problems to the resolution.
14. Mentor & coach team members on SOA technology stacks.Qualifications/Requirements:• At least 7 years of hands on experience designing and implementing web services on Oracle Fusion Middleware / SOA platform in an enterprise environment.
• Experience managing multiple versions of Oracle Middleware products.
• Experience in SQL, PL/SQL, JAVA, OAF and Oracle Database.
• Proven analytical and problem resolution skills
• Strong team leadership and interpersonal skills, with ability to lead down and present up to senior leadership
• Demonstrated oral and written communication skills and ability to work cross functionally
Desired Characteristics:• Experience with Oracle eBusiness Suite Integrations will be an added advantage.
• Familiarity with Cloud Computing concepts - SaaS, PaaS & IaaS.
• Experience with Oracle Integration Cloud will be an added advantage.
This is your opportunity to learn more, do more, live the career you have imagined and be part of a truly diverse organization.
Baker Hughes, a GE company is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law. Learn more