Company: Baker Hughes, a GE Company
Skills: IT - Software Development
Experience: 4 + Years
Education: Bachelors/3-5 yr Degree
Employment Type: Full Time Salaried Employee
Location: Mumbai, Maharashtra, India
In order to apply for this position, applicants MUST meet the following criteria. If your resume
does not match these criteria, you will not be able to apply for this position.
Baker Hughes, a GE company (NYSE:BHGE) is the world's first and only fullstream provider of integrated oilfield products, services and digital solutions. Drawing on a storied heritage of invention, BHGE harnesses the passion and experience of its people to enhance productivity across the oil and gas value chain.
BHGE helps its customers acquire, transport and refine hydrocarbons more efficiently, productively and safely, with a smaller environmental footprint and at lower cost per barrel. Backed by the digital industrial strength of GE, the company deploys minds, machines and the cloud to break down silos and reduce waste and risk, applying breakthroughs from other industries to advance its own.
People are a key part of our success and how we do business; hence, we invest in our 64,000+ employees in over 120 countries. Fostering a diverse and inclusive workforce is not just the right thing to do, but critical to achieving a competitive advantage.
Follow Baker Hughes, a GE company on Twitter @BHGECo, or visit us at BHGE.com.
Role Summary:Reporting to Director - Digital Operations, the Application Operations Engineer of SAP VC (Variant Configuration -SAP PP ) module will be responsible for processes around SAP VC solutions. The individual will collaborate with SAP Program & Operations teams across various P&L and geographical locations to promote process standardization, synergy and compliance with local and Global statutory regulations.
Essential Responsibilities:- Support the delivery of integrated SAP solutions for multiple ERP projects across BHGE businesses while working with Program Managers, functional owners, service providers and other members of SAP Dev ops team
- Owns complete SAP VC- PP solutions for various end-to-end business process, which includes prototyping, blueprinting, design, build, test, and documentation and post go-live support, including interfaces, cross module integration.
- Working with users from different product line to support scalable VC models build as per requirement. Supporting POC , Design , build ,Issue resolution for VC model build and make it operational in Production enviorement.
- Collaborate with Third party tool & its Team / Vendors for maintenance, issue resolution of tools and enhancing tool.
-Inhouse execution of project / Enhancement as well overseeing Project implementation solution delivery.
- Participate in the evaluation/implementation of new solution around SAP VC , Third-party software solutions
- Drive IPC compliance, SAP PDR tool , Hyrbris, CPQ ,Third party sizing tool integration ..
- Responsible for SAP PP- VC related solutions, interfaces with external system & cross module integration with other SAP modules
- Responsible for quality of solution delivered by program and operations team
- Drive SAP best practices standards across BHGE SAP Landscape. Ensure efficient and maintainable solution.
- Proactively engage stakeholders to identify opportunities for business process optimization
- Ensure the delivery of Stat/SOX compliant business solutions
- Continuously monitor for new developments in SAP technology and explore the opportunities in ES SAP landscape for optimization of business process
- Maintain cross functional business process domain knowledge
- Implement industry best practices as deemed applicable to enhance capabilities and effectiveness
- Maintain effective relationships across a distributed functional and global team in matrix environment to build an integrated solution.
- Assist leadership team in building multi-year ERP vision/strategy for the organization by aligning SAP technology with business GoalsQualifications/Requirements:- Bachelor's degree in Engineering/Information technology and related fields
- Minimum 4 years of experience in SAP ERP implementations
- Proven experience in SAP VC - PP in designing and configuring, build, test, go live support , IPC compliance , SAP PDR tool , Hyrbris, CPQ ,Third party sizing tool integration ..
- At least 2 end-to-end project implementation experience in export control area Third-party tool for access control, SAP PLM
- 3+ years of functional experience in respective domains
- Knowledge of Sales & distribution, Production Planning needed..
- Hands on Experience in Production Planning needed..
- Experience in working with globally distributed multi-cultural teams.
- Knowledge of SAP S/4 HANA will be useful..
Desired Characteristics:- Ability to quickly identify and analyze technical risks & impacts, define alternatives to remove technical roadblocks.
- Experience in leading globally distributed teams and working with multi-cultural environment
- Ability to manage multiple deliverable independently in a fast paced ecosystem
- Strong written and oral communication skills
- Highly motivated, Self-starter
- Able to travel overseas for work
- Global roll-out experience
This is your opportunity to learn more, do more, live the career you have imagined and be part of a truly diverse organization.
Baker Hughes, a GE company is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law. Learn more