Company: Baker Hughes, a GE Company
Skills: Customer Service, Secretarial or Administrative
Education: High School/Secondary
Employment Type: Full Time Salaried Employee
Location: Fót, Hungary
No location/work authorization restrictions found.
Baker Hughes, a GE company (NYSE:BHGE) is the world's first and only fullstream provider of integrated oilfield products, services and digital solutions. Drawing on a storied heritage of invention, BHGE harnesses the passion and experience of its people to enhance productivity across the oil and gas value chain.
BHGE helps its customers acquire, transport and refine hydrocarbons more efficiently, productively and safely, with a smaller environmental footprint and at lower cost per barrel. Backed by the digital industrial strength of GE, the company deploys minds, machines and the cloud to break down silos and reduce waste and risk, applying breakthroughs from other industries to advance its own.
People are a key part of our success and how we do business; hence, we invest in our 64,000+ employees in over 120 countries. Fostering a diverse and inclusive workforce is not just the right thing to do, but critical to achieving a competitive advantage.
Follow Baker Hughes, a GE company on Twitter @BHGECo, or visit us at BHGE.com.
Role Summary:Associate Customer Service Representative works within a team environment that delivers Order Entry, Inside Sales and Administration activities, as well as acting as one of the main pre- and after-sales customer contact points, responsible for managing fast and effective exchange of commercial information between Field Sales, Distributors, Supply Chain/Logistics and other departments, in order to respond to customer queries and/or transactions in a manner that exceeds customer expectations.
Essential Responsibilities:• Phone, Email and Web support to Field Sales, Service, Distributors, Dealers, Direct Customers and OEMs for information on lead times, status of internal / external sale orders and/or return authorizations, shipments of materials, expediting of shipments and or material; including tracking/managing internal & external customer issues using Issue Resolution Tool.
• Manage allocated key accounts and regions, and back up other regions.
• Phone, Email and Web support to resolve outstanding invoicing issues.
• Work in cooperation with team members from Sales, Inside Sales and technical support to help resolve issues, and find improvements which increase ease of doing business, and prevent those issues arising again.
• Interface with Supply Chain & Engineering to coordinate shipments of material to meet customers' requirements.
• Co-ordinate service/goods Inwards and other departments as necessary to coordinate the return of material for repair and or restock.
• Where necessary, effectively enter customer's data, agreements, return authorizations, training registrations, sales orders and invoices in a timely fashion with focus on eliminating errors; using departmental service goals and objectives as a guideline to required performance.
• Enter and maintain Customer Master Data plus execution of relevant security checks.
• Participate in process improvement projects on an ad-hoc basis.
Qualifications/Requirements:• Graduated commercial apprenticeship.
• Experience in similar field would be an advantage.
• Previous experience in direct talk-to customer is mandatory.
• Good in spoken and written in English.
• Excellent in another European language (German, French, Italian, Spanish, Dutch, Polish, Russian, Swedish)
• Ideally basic technical knowledge.
• Good knowledge of MS Office applications (User Level).
• Ability to work in a team.
• Distinct customer focus.
• High level of motivation and ability to work under pressure
Desired Characteristics:• Proven SAP systems experience an advantage
• Additional Language Skills is highly desirable.
This is your opportunity to learn more, do more, live the career you have imagined and be part of a truly diverse organization.
Baker Hughes, a GE company is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law. Learn more