Company: Baker Hughes, a GE Company
Skills: Electrical Engineering
Experience: 8 + Years
Education: Bachelors/3-5 yr Degree
Employment Type: Full Time Salaried Employee
Location: Shanghai, China
In order to apply for this position, applicants MUST meet the following criteria. If your resume
does not match these criteria, you will not be able to apply for this position.
Baker Hughes, a GE company (NYSE:BHGE) is the world's first and only fullstream provider of integrated oilfield products, services and digital solutions. Drawing on a storied heritage of invention, BHGE harnesses the passion and experience of its people to enhance productivity across the oil and gas value chain.
BHGE helps its customers acquire, transport and refine hydrocarbons more efficiently, productively and safely, with a smaller environmental footprint and at lower cost per barrel. Backed by the digital industrial strength of GE, the company deploys minds, machines and the cloud to break down silos and reduce waste and risk, applying breakthroughs from other industries to advance its own.
People are a key part of our success and how we do business; hence, we invest in our 64,000+ employees in over 120 countries. Fostering a diverse and inclusive workforce is not just the right thing to do, but critical to achieving a competitive advantage.
Follow Baker Hughes, a GE company on Twitter @BHGECo, or visit us at BHGE.com.
Role Summary:In this role as a Lead Electrical Engineer, you will be part of a development team working in new product introduction. This team is responsible for the development of new Radiography NDT product.
Essential Responsibilities:The engineer is involved in all aspects of the product development ranging from requirements analysis, feature development, through prototype generation and testing, to final design validation, documentation, and product release.
In this role as a Lead Electrical engineer you will:
• Work with cross function team to understand product requirement, participate in system/subsystem design review, finalize detail electric design requirement by reviewing with system team as well as with global engineering team
• Understand/define system architecture, design schematics of mix signal electric circuit, guide PCB layout to satisfy the design requirement
• Analyze and simulate the performance of the circuit; create the design documents and verification plan mapping to the key performance and reliability requirement
• Verify the design performance on board
• Work with the sourcing team and the supplier to coordinate the manufacturing and test specification and procedure for Ultrasound performance
• Support test station development of new product for regulation standards including UL, FCC, CE, CCC, EN, etc.Qualifications/Requirements:·• Bachelor's degree or above in Electrical or Automation Engineering
• 8+ years working experience of electrical / automation system design, build and commissioning
• Expert in motion control domain including PLC, motion controller, servo motor positioning, motion software, electrical noise suppression, multi-axis motion, field-bus, etc.
• Proved proficiency in mainstream electrical design tools like AutoCAD electrical and Eplan
• Programming for PC-based automation control by VC or VB tool
• Fluent English I both oral and writing to handle global communications effectively
• Cross-functional coordination skills and experience
• Experience of TRS and EMC design & test is a plus
Desired Characteristics:• Good team player, Can-do attitude
• Resourceful, positive, external focus
• Self-starter, passionate, organized
This is your opportunity to learn more, do more, live the career you have imagined and be part of a truly diverse organization.
Baker Hughes, a GE company is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law. Learn more